Want a Promotion? Shave Your Head.

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by IAmTheJody, Oct 11, 2012.

1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I used to have a high 'n' tight, it didn't get me a raise. :( I guess I'm just manly enough on my own. :D

IAmTheJody likes this.
  3. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I can only recall a couple times my head had been shaved. Once, my swimming relay team made it to state and we all shaved our heads. My mom took a razor to my head after the barber buzzed it down as close as he could. The other times were in basic training.

4. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I've buzzed my hair down a few times. This last time it was about 3" long and it got buzzed down "high and tight." Some people started calling me "Sir" and asking if I was ex-military.:happy102:The rest looked at me as though I was an outlaw biker. My neck tattoo might have something to do with that. Never did get a promotion.:angry017:
    [​IMG]

macaronus and Ryan Bales like this.
  5. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I see more and more people with neck tattoos nowadays. Times are changing, soon nobody will care what tattoos or piercings people have.

6. Falcon43

Falcon43 Active Member

I can only hope! I've been shaving the ole noggin for years, lets hope that someone reads the article and taps me on the shoulder. Lol!

7. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I'm sorry, Ryan, but that pic looks more like you're filling your diaper (and having a rough go of it) than Mr. Tough-guy-biker-dude. Just sayin'.

GDCarrington likes this.
  8. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Whoops, sorry. Didn't mean to post my baby pic up. Sorry about the neck tat shots. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take a picture of the back of your own neck?:) Probably wouldn't have killed me to smile either...
    But I didn't want to take any chances.:happy102:

Norseman likes this.