Blade PIF: Personna Lab Blades, Round 3

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by 5Savages, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

Since my first two PIFs of this blade were made during the day (for my time zone), I thought I'd open this one more time for those who frequent TSD this time of day.

Everything is the same as the last one, first 5 who have never tried these, and reply in this thread, will get 3 Personna Lab blades.

All done, folks!

coche1 likes this.
  2. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

Please count me in. I'd like to compare these to the Med Preps.

Thanks!

3. 5Savages

SharpSpine, go ahead and send me a PM with your address. I have your blades ready to g.

Room for 4 more.

4. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

I would also like to try them if I could. I have been wanting to try these.

Thank you!

5. coche1

coche1 Actively Wishing Member

Wow, can't believe this didn't fill up! I'd love to try some of these blades out if they're still available!

6. 5Savages

coche1, you're number 3. Send me your address via PM and I'll get them out.

Room for 2 more.

7. Vibroluxer

Vibroluxer Member

Hi, if you have one to spare, Id love to tryone.

8. 5Savages

You're in, send me the info and I'll mail it out today.

One more, then I'm done.

9. ajsaxs

ajsaxs Active Member

I'd love to try these also.

-thanks

10. 5Savages

You're in! Send me your address.

We're all done, folks, thanks for playing!

11. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

Doh! Missed again.

12. SharpSpine

Got them in today! Thanks 5Savages!

Since I now have 100 Voskhods I may trash the current Voskhod with 4 shaves on it to try out the Lab Blue blade in the morning. All is ready to go except for the blade. Vulfix 2234 super, Sledgehammer Slant, Godrej Lime Fresh cream, & Krampert's Finest Bay Rum. Man, now it's going to be hard to fall asleep.

13. SharpSpine

Had an excellent shave with the Lab Blue this morning with the above setup. I think I'll use this blade for 3-4 shaves and then see how the Med Prep feels for the next 3-4 shaves. After that I should be able to give a pretty decent comparison... I hope anyway! ;)

14. coche1

I received the blades in the mail and will be trying them out shortly. I don't have any of the medical prep blades to compare them against, but I'll give my opinion of the blues...

15. coche1

Well, I finally got around to ordering some med prep blades. Used the first one yesterday morning on day and a half growth. The result was a DFS without irritation, however, the long hair caused quite a bit of catching and tugging on the first pass, which surprised me. My initial knee-jerk reaction after using the 3 labs I got in this PIF and one shave on a med prep is that the labs seems to be a bit 'sharper' and more aggressive, but the med prep seemed to be a nicer, smoother blade. At least for me. I will provide additional thoughts once I've had a chance to use the med prep a few more times...

16. 5Savages

Thanks for the update, coche1!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.