Tweezerman Badger brush at CVS.com $10.49

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by geneaut, Oct 4, 2010.

1. geneaut

geneaut Member

2. AnarchoPhil

AnarchoPhil Member

'preciate it cuz. I was just looking at purchasing one from amazon.

3. zwaldo

zwaldo New Member

I've had a tweezerman for over a year now, holds up great. I abuse the crap outta it. I leave it standing wet, I dip it in boiling water before making a lather....and it's holding up great :)

4. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

Mine is holding up well too after several months of constant use. Never smelled bad or shed.

5. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Cool! Now if I can come up with $30.00 or more other items I can get the free shipping!

Thanks for being an enabler!

6. geneaut

geneaut Member

Coincidently they have the old VDH shaving kit ( lather bowl, VDH puck, and VDH boar brush ) rebadged with the CVS name on there for about $8.

7. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I see it's now available at Amazon for $10.25 with free prime shipping, or free shipping for orders over $25.00.

8. aubug

aubug Member

I got the CVS shaving kit for 4.89 on sale along with a spare Tweezerman brush
    for 10.50. Thought the CVS kit was made by VDH, thanks for conforming.

9. AxelH

AxelH New Member

Awesome Mega-Corporate Score for Newbies

Wow. That's the only badger brush I've ever purchased and it's worked great for over two years. CVS has a real winner with this one. I payed a mere 15 bucks and it was worth every cent. But mine came with the exquisite aroma of another mammal... and various canines fell in love with me for a short while after that (joking). Actually, what isn't a joke is it imparted its animal smell to the first soap I foolishly used with it. For years. Of course it wasn't a problem with any other soaps I used, just one sacrificial puck of an inferior soap.:eek:

10. AnarchoPhil

AnarchoPhil Member

I got mine in the mail today. It's not trimmed evenly but oh well, I think it will probably perform fine.

11. Aedan382

Aedan382 New Member

Renew post, just got my first brush in the mail today, one of the above-mentioned Tweezerman brushes. $13.95 shipped from Amazon.com. 2 years after OP. Nice price staying power.