Proud dad!

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Monty Craig, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Monty Craig

Monty Craig Member

Hey folks, since I started this journey back in the fall, I have thoroughly enjoyed the process of slowing down and doing an excellent job shaving instead of dragging a throw away razor over my face, and getting a half-way shave! Today I am also happy to report that one of my oldest sons, (they're twins!) asked me to teach him how to use a DE, and a brush and bowl! After he was done with his first experience, and splashed on the Pinaude, he was amazed at how much better his shave was than before... Yep, I think we have a new recruit! Now I will go buy him his first real razor!.... :)

Monty

Monkeylord, KLF, Shaver X and 7 others like this.
  2. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

Nice work! What razor are you going to set him up with?

3. srpavko

srpavko Fastrak Super Duty Hustler

Not too many better feelings in the world than your kids wanting to be like you. Congrats Dad!

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

feeltheburn likes this.
  4. Matt F

Matt F Active Member

Hah from your title I thought you'd become a new Father. Must be cool learning the art of shaving from your Father. My Dad uses an electric :prrr:

5. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Congratulations. Sounds like a wonderful experience. :)

6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

That is so great! One twin down & one to go...

7. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

That is great to hear that you are sharing it with your son. Glad that he enjoyed the shave, you should be proud.

8. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

Very nice, thats something I hope to be able to do with my son when he's old enough, he's already watching me shave with great interest and asking lots of questions!!!!

9. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Way to go, Dad!! :). Like Sara said, it's just a matter of time before another son sees the light! I have fond memories of my Dad & shaving. When I was little, he lathered up my face & let me "shave" with a piece of cardboard. First & last time I shaved my face (since I'm a girl)

10. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©