Tattoos.

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Geordie Sam, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Larry Stephenson

Larry Stephenson Active Member

WOW! I got a question. Does the hair grow where the needle pierces the skin, the part that's inked?

2. Heloguy

Heloguy Well-Known Member

Yes. Funny you should ask that....
    I have a portrait Tattoo of my grandfather on the ball of my shoulder, and every couple of days Grandpa gets his face shaved.

youngunn, ohpaos and Larry Stephenson like this.
  3. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

Face tattoos, while I understand it's your body and such, are really not a great idea. :eek:

I've always wanted a tattoo but religious beliefs have kept me from doing so ... :oops:

4. Wullie

Wullie Member

Got a few. Long sleeves will cover them.

Only one that REALLY hurt was a band around my bicep. It is black work and his wiping off the splatters on the inside of my arm near my arm pit as he filled in the outline got real monotonous. LOL That hurt more than the needle.

I heard it said one time that the biggest difference between folks with tats and folks without tats is that those with don't get upset about those without.

I still have to wonder what Teddy Boy ( posted above ) was thinking............

Worked with a kid a while back that had a wildly marked up face. We went to Wal-Mart to get some supplies for the job and on the way back he was complaining about people looking at him.

I told him, "LOOK in the mirror A##HOLE! YOU brought it on yourself. IF you didn't want people looking at you, YOU shouldn't have wasted all your money getting YOUR face decorated."

He grinned and said. "I guess you're right, OLD man." LMAO