*DONE* my first razor pif

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by michael54, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkeylord

Monkeylord The Lather Lord

Those olive wood handles look awesome :)

2. godihatework

godihatework New Member

Thanks! They feel really nice in the hand as well while in use.

Monkeylord likes this.
  3. michael54

michael54 Well-Known Member

Hmm only 5 entrants I might have to loosen the rules a little more. Any suggestions guys? And to intice ya the very nice surprise is going to be based heavily off of your critique of your current razor. It might be a big sampler pack it might be another gift certificate or it could be something else. As you enter I'm reading and figuring out what I think will be the best surprise for each entrant. :p who knows if jabberwock wins I might send him a pack of hot dogs lol just joking this pif involves shave related items

BossManBill and Monkeylord like this.
  4. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

I wouldn't fret. Only a couple days in, still three weeks to go. You'll have plenty of takers by then. :)

5. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Don't count me in I have several. This is a generous PIF.

macaronus likes this.
  6. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Best name for an OC razor ever!

No hotdogs?! You, sir, have an alarmingly conservative notion of what constitutes a "shave related item".

BamaT, Lexicon Devil and Monkeylord like this.
  7. michael54

I guess if we wrapped them in bacon it could be our official pre shave meal.

ohpaos likes this.
  8. michael54

[​IMG] our judge for this pif. :) her name is Nala and she's 7

macaronus, BamaT, ohpaos and 2 others like this.
  9. Phaedris

Phaedris Member

I have a Merkur 34C. It's the only DE I have. I guess I like it, since it's the only DE I've EVER owned. I bought it over a year ago. I like the small, but weighty feel of it. And it's way more fun to shave with than the old 5-blade cartridges.

Now let's see if I can post a picture of it.
    [​IMG]

jeraldgordon, BamaT and ohpaos like this.
  10. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Hello, beautiful!
    Nala looks very sweet & trustworthy. (I fear that Farrah will eat some of entries in my PIF, so my judge will have a referee :p)

11. michael54

She's very smart and trustworthy and as sweet as she looks a very well trained guard/attack dog. Unfortunately when I got her I lived in a bad neighborhood and my ex didn't like guns. Nala was my solution. She is wonderful with kids and people that are invited into my house though. As one of my friends found out the hard way she's the worlds best dog as long as you knock.

ohpaos likes this.
  12. TimS

TimS Member

Aaagh! I just received my birth year/quarter razor in the mail, bringing my total DE razors up to two! Oh well, great PIF!!

13. scboch

scboch New Member

Ok, so here's a pic of my whole setup right now, with my favorites.
    I only own one razor. It's a Merkur Progress, and I love it :)

[​IMG]

ohpaos likes this.
  14. michael54

Time to give this one a bump. :) 12 days left to enter

15. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

I only have one de razor, my Merkur 34c hd. It's the only safety razor I've ever used so I'm sure there are better out there but it shaves me damn fine everyday.

[​IMG]

ohpaos and jeraldgordon like this.
  16. michael54

Congrats on winning the super speed you're gonna love it

17. michael54

Only a few more days for this pif to be open get your entries in. :)

18. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

As I received my super speed last night I am going to remove myself from the running here. Good luck gentlemen!

19. bittermormon

bittermormon Active Member

This is my Edwin Jagger DE87. It's the only DE I've used in the 1 year + since I shaved my beard. I've played with shimming and using various blades but I always come back to using it just like the manufacturer intended.

That Proraso brush is actually the only brush I own as well. I can't believe you guys even let me hang around here. :D

Attached Files:

20. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

Yea shall be banished to the land of those with common sense. Failure to recognize the need to spend ridiculous amounts on unneeded creams, razors, blades, soaps, brushes, etc is a sign of sanity that cannot be tolerated.

ohpaos, bittermormon and youngunn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.