Speick?

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Weeper Warrior, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Weeper Warrior

Weeper Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm sure this has come up before but I can't find it. I have Speick Shave stick and cream. I noticed speick has a few different colognes. I don't really care for the smell of the cream but love the stick.
    Do any of them smell like the stick?

2. Kooze

Kooze New Member

Speick edc is, IMO, just awful

The edt on the other hand is much more Similiar to the other Speick product range, and is a keeper.

I believe only one vendor ships it to the USA (shaving.ie).

3. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

ShoeboxShaveShop carries a wide range of Speick products. The owner is pretty responsive & could tell you what products in the range have a similar scent to the shave stick. You may be able to arrange for samples. I know they have the EdC, aftershave & deodorant. If the EdT is not listed, he may be able to order it for you.

http://www.shoeboxshaveshop.com

4. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the stick, but would like to. I think they would be great for traveling.

5. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

The shave stick is a pleasant scent, but the cologne, IMHO is a bit to flowery. I bought a bottle, thinking that the scent would be a stronger, longer lasting version of the stick, but was disappointed when it wasn't. I still wear the cologne from time to time, but I have many others that I prefer.