*DONE* P.I.F!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Daytonkb, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dustin DuBois

Dustin DuBois New Member

I'm in =D. I've never used anything but an electric shaver and I'm tired of my face always being angry =(. My dad sent me an old Rolls Razor but I'm looking to get a decent DE too (better portability). Thanks for the cool offer!

Daytonkb likes this.
  2. HOUS3Y

HOUS3Y New Member

I am new to wet shaving and The Shave Den. I was actually looking to try an adjustable, but, unfortunately cannot afford one at the moment. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be in.

Daytonkb likes this.
  3. David G

David G Member

I'm definitely in. I've been wanting an adjustable ever since I started wet shaving (almost a week ago yay!) but couldn't bring myself to put out the money for one after buying all of my startup supplies. Looks like a great PIF!

Daytonkb likes this.
  4. MACS

MACS Member

Never tried one before. Count me in, please!

Daytonkb likes this.
  5. FortWayneShaver

FortWayneShaver There's a tear in my beer

Count me in. I've never used an adjustable, and would love to try one. Thanks for the great idea!

Daytonkb likes this.
  6. Peter Cupitt

Peter Cupitt robe-wearing whale shaver

I too am NOT IN as a recent donation from a friend has landed me a Fatboy and a Slim, But extra big KUDOS my friend for putting up this PIF for anyone who wants to try out the adjustables !!! I would go in (Cause it looks so good) but I want someone to win who has more need of it than I. Thanks ;)

Daytonkb likes this.
  7. fzrider

fzrider Active Member

I am going to have to withdraw my name from this PIF. I stumbled across a good deal on a slim over the weekend, so I am no longer in need of an adjustable. Still a great PIF, and I hope the winner enjoys it as much as I am enjoying mine!

Daytonkb likes this.
  8. Daytonkb

Daytonkb Well-Known Member

Thank you my friend! Start out on a lower setting with the razor and then move up when you get a feel for the razor. You may already know this but a friendly reminder.

9. Daytonkb

I am going to be picking a winner on Saturday! So don't miss out on a chance to win this PIF! I will post the winner on here and also send them a PM, If I don't receive an answer back from the winner with there address within a week I will draw again! Thank you everyone that has participated so far!

captainamer71 and MACS like this.
  10. fzrider

fzrider Active Member

Thanks for the tip! I learned that one pretty quickly!

Daytonkb likes this.
  11. Daytonkb

HOUS3Y you are the winner for the PIF my friend!!!! Congratulations!!!!! PM sent!

I wanted to thank everyone that's participated for this PIF, I really appreciate it and it was fun to do!

12. HOUS3Y

HOUS3Y New Member

Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it all out.

13. fzrider

fzrider Active Member

Congratulations!

14. EagleRon

EagleRon Member

Congratulations hous3y!!!

15. Dustin DuBois

Dustin DuBois New Member

Congrats! Let us know how it works for you.

16. NewShockerGuy

NewShockerGuy New Member

I'm in !!

This is crazy how generous everyone is!

-Nigel

17. MACS

MACS Member

Congrats!

18. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

Congratulations Housey Enjoy!!!

Thread Status: