cartridge help

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by Chiranjit Bose, Jul 20, 2013.

1. newb

newb Resident Newb

The best IMHO is the Quattro. I'm a dedicated d/e and s/e user. But when I want a clean smooth BBS shave and am limited on time I choose Quattro. I don't use it everyday, but I could if I wanted to. The Quattro gives me a Pro Glide shave using blades that cost 1/3 as much. If you want the best out of cartridge. Perfect your d/e technique then use that technique with a cart. You will not be disappointed.

battle.munky likes this.
  2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Couldn't agree more. I stopped traveling with my DE just because of the PITA of getting blades through TSA when I don't check a bag. In these instances I use a disposable cart razor, I think I even have the Quattro at the moment...

Using the good techniques you pic up from proper DE shaving, you can really get a nice and comfy shave with a cart. Not so close as a DE, but still, extremely comfy and so smooth that only you'll be able to tell that you didn't use a DE.

3. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Do you know your skin type? Find a face wash that'll keep your acne at bay.

4. houlejames

houlejames Member

You might want to try the Gillette Guard or Bump Fighter Razors. They are single blade cartridges that would work quite well with acne problems. You can get the Guard on ebay quite cheap and the bump fighters are a little more expensive but they are still quite a bit cheaper than the fusion. The bump fighter cartridge uses the trac II handle.