I'm back!

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by William, Dec 15, 2007.

1. William

William New Member

Hi,

I just thought I would say hello again and apologies for not posting for a while. I have been looking in regularly but I have not felt able to contribute. This is mainly due to me losing my Mum and starting a new job all at the same time. As you can imagine I have had quite a lot on my mind. Sorry!

I just wanted to say that the forum has given me great comfort in my hour of need and without sounding sloppy, it is nice to know there are so many like minded soles out there all over the world.

Thank you

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Welcome back, sorry for your loss and I hope you get back on your feet completely soon!

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome back, William!

Sorry for your loss. :(

I'm glad we were able to provide you with some comfort.

4. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

William, having lost my Mom a few years back, I truly feel for you. You're in my prayers.

As for the new job, I hope that it's everything that you hoped and all that you need.

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Sorry to hear about your loss..

Glad to see you back though

6. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

William, you are always welcome here. Sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother.

7. Padron

Padron Active Member

Very sorry to hear of your loss William, good to see your back. Best wishes in your new job.

Hope you have a very Happy Holiday season!! :D

8. Stan-The Man

Stan-The Man New Member

William----------Your Mother will be by your side. Always.

9. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

I’m truly sorry to hear about your loss, all the more since my mother had a yet-to-be explained malaise this week. It made me extremely nervous, though she is fine now. I hope you are doing well and I wish you the best.

10. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Hopefully the time you spend here is uplifting. Welcome back.