withdrawn

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by fram773, Mar 10, 2014.

1. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Perfect! Last time I bought a bridge, I got all wet.

2. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Got soaked on that deal, did you?

3. richgem

And how!;)

4. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

That looks like the blade was intentionally ground down to make a shiv.

GDCarrington likes this.
  5. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Maybe its Dubl Ducks Special Riker's Island Commemorative model?

6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

BigT, fram773 and richgem like this.
  7. richgem

Surely, it was listed as a Limited Edition on eBay?

GDCarrington likes this.
  8. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

That would have provided some competition for the Gillette "Psycho."

fram773 and GDCarrington like this.
  9. Kyhunter

Kyhunter Active Member

A few years ago there was this "thing" you sat your five bladed face mangler on and it was supposed to keep your blades sharpe longer.

10. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  11. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Gillette Techmatic. I didn't like it either.

12. nsomnac

nsomnac Active Member

BigT and fram773 like this.
  13. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

It is rare when one can find a product on Amazon that has such uniformly BAD reviews and ratings. Some of the comments on the Infinity razor were quite amusing…

"The Infinity Blade is also the perfect gift for anyone you never want to talk to again! Just a few days of using this product and they will curse you for the rest of your days."

"The other understated benefit of this product is the fact it also exercises your vocal chords. When you splash on aftershave...or water for that matter...you'll scream like a teenage girl in cheap horror movie."

"...this thing is like shaving with a shovel. Not just any shovel....a smooth, slippery, extra short shovel"

"The only good thing about this razor is that it didnt cut up my face like some other cheap razors. This is probably because the razor can't cut ANYTHING."

"As for sharpness, the unscientific comparison is to the edge of a new brick. In Latin, they would say something like, "it grinds the hell out of your face."

"If you are thinking about buying this, save your money, and walk to your kitchen. Once in your kitchen, find your cheese-grater and drag it across your face. Now you have officially sampled the Infinity Razor, and you didn't even have to pay for shipping and handling either... you're welcome."

burnout961, fram773 and Jayaruh like this.
  14. ztirf1953

ztirf1953 Active Member

Is Gilette the only one to make band disposable razors? I guess I stand corrected. I've looked online at Gilette Techmatic and it looks like the one I remember except that I thought it was even more cheaper looking!

15. richgem

I think so. There was a ladies version (sort of like a rounded pack of cards congifuration with the band at one edge) that I remember my mother having had. I'm pretty sure that we Gillette too, but I can't remember.

16. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Doesn't this take like 100years to do? Must have been inherited a couple of times or someone's beard grows REALLY fast hahaha

17. BigMark

BigMark Tests razors by shaving Wookies

18. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Looks to be authentic. Better get in fast on the $100k iridium as supplies are limited!
    "Due to the limited global supply of iridium and the expense associated with manufacturing, only 99 of the Iridium line will be made. Each razor is engraved with a serial number to ensure authenticity, and can be monogrammed to your specifications."

19. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

20. fram773

fram773 Well-Known Member

Here is a Damaskeene I just received with "blade loaded."
    [​IMG]