TSD's revolving grab bag

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by peacefrog, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

People that take advantage of others in a near tragedy deserve to be dry shaved, from head to toe,:cool: with a dull prewar DE in a Fatboy set on 9.

2. freebird

freebird Active Member

I was thinking more along the lines of a dull, rusty, chipped straight razor.

3. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

We've actually got some leads on the thief. Festival organizers have been notified, and they're passing the info on to the local police. We're out about $700 worth of stuff. I can understand swiping a camera, but this guy actually stole a double jogging stroller!

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :eek: WT??? :angry037

5. freebird

freebird Active Member

Probably had to use the stroller to cart away his loot.

6. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Has the bird flown the coup?

Have they found the thief?

Did you get a new camera?

Inquiring minds want to know.:D

7. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

No on all counts. I'll get the box out within the next couple of days. The thief is still at large and will almost certainly get away clean. A new camera is not in my budget this half of the month. I plan to replace it with the same model (Canon PowerShot SX100IS) in a week or so.

Big thanks to whoever put those Floris samples in the grab bag. I hadn't had the pleasure of using it before, and it's top-shelf stuff.

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

So, is the package on its way yet? How many of the ASLs did get killed in the process? I was just wondering, because if the Pinaud/Ogallala stuff would "survive" I'd love to swap one or two of these bottles (just about the only stuff I'd like as far as I can tell from the older pictures). I'm just being curious here :D

9. herzi

herzi Active Member

Nothing heart for a long time. Has it gone to mastermute?

10. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I'm wondering the same, too...

11. Ragnost

Ragnost Member

Is there any news on where the box might be or is UPS using Carrier Albatross to cross over from the rim to the Hub these days:happy102

12. Queen of Blades

One of you should send peacefrog a pm. He does have his hands rather full with the kids and what-not.

13. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

It's been two weeks now since the last sign of life... :(

14. Queen of Blades

Adopt 2 little girls, and get back to me.

Send Bob an email or pm.

15. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

According to post 468 he was working on getting the package ready, finding his stolen items and generally settling into life.

16. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Sorry, didn't mean to sound impatient, I'm sure everything will be allright.

17. Jack-in-the-Green

Jack-in-the-Green New Member

Well, if the box ever turns up again, may I be added to the list for the 2nd U.S. pass?

18. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

The box is on Hiatus. Peace frog has it and we are waiting for him.

19. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Any news? No replies to pms or mails for quite some time... Maybe someone who still has his address could ring him on the phone?

20. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Hello.

Just wondering if your daughters are ok and if we are going to "see" you again on the boards.

Lots of people are worried about you and your family. The grab bag would be nice to start again, but we want to make sure that you are ok.

Email I sent to PF