Proraso White Soap Review (new formulation)

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Ryan B, Feb 1, 2013.

1. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Same here!

crackstar likes this.
  2. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I didn't either before I used it. It's a very slight menthol, I think mainly there to help with irritation.

crackstar likes this.
  3. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

The menthol in Proraso White is very mild. Stuff I used to think was cold is now mild after using Glacial.

crackstar likes this.
  4. Lexicon Devil

Lexicon Devil the Liberace of shaving

I wonder if this Ryan fellow continued using menthol. I guess we'll never know for sure.

crackstar likes this.
  5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

He uses it - it was myself who made a menthol lover out of him!

Omelmad and Lexicon Devil like this.
  6. Jom

Jom Member

Proraso white is what i started with, however i still haven't tried it since i got my new brushes and learnt how to properly lather. might have to be a tomorrow thing

edit: i should also comment that i really enjoy the smell of the proraso white, it's a very mellow and refreshing scent

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    Bobcat and Omelmad like this.
  7. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

:signs011: That is my travel shave soap. It :git:!

Bobcat likes this.
  8. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Yes, I love menthol. I loved the menthol blast in Stirling Glacial. But Stirling leaves my skin too oily and makes acne pop up.

My favorite menthol products are Ingram, Fine American Blend, Barbon AS, Palmolive Menthol, and Lea Menthol.

9. Heloguy

Heloguy Well-Known Member

I used the blue for the first time today. Dare I say, THE BEST SHAVE OF MY LIFE!!! Perfect 2 pass and some minor touch up for a BBS shave on the face and dome. No irritation, or discomfort whatsoever. The slickness, glide, and protection blew me away. I have used and still use all of Proraso's products, but this is the one to beat!

crackstar, Bristle Me and Bobcat like this.