Which after shave for the picky?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by tuxxdk, Oct 9, 2014.

1. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Hello

So, I've been an Old Spice user for some time now. It's my only after shave I use for parties. I also have Aqua Velva and Williams Ice Blue that I use sometimes when I don't need to be around women (it somehow repels them...).

I've found Old Spice is a rather polarized scent - you either love it or hate it.

So I'm looking for an after shave splash that "everyone" likes. Me, myself, I'm not picky, there are many scents I like. I can't really use SWMBO as reference as she dislikes all scents. She prefers au naturelle for my part.

So, are there any brands of after shave that you can point at and say "that one will succeed at every party with female attenders".

It needs to be an after shave that's available at the larger perfume stores. Drugstore brands are generally not available here, eg. Brut, Pinaud and the likes. I also fear that those are polarized as well, like Old Spice.

2. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

Have you ever tried Lanman and Murray Florida Water? We can find it locally here in America. I find the scent pleasant and mild. You wife may even like it.:)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  3. GeneRector

GeneRector Active Member

:)Howdy! It may be hard to find a scent that everyone likes. We are all different in our preferences for deodorants and after shave/cologne products. My wife does not like most of my after shave choices either. You might want to look into getting some samples before buying a big bottle of something. Hope this helps! Always, Gene

4. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

Lilac Vegetal. Everyone loves it.:)

Nivea Energy doesn't have a scent and Lab Series aftershave spray has a light citrus scent.

5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Halston Z-14 is nice, my 18 year old daughter says it smells like the mall. Whatever that means..:signs002:

6. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

I'll see if I can locate some of your suggestions. Thanks.

Come to think of it, I have a home made scent-less splash.

What EO should I go for to make that my generally-accepted splash?