lucky tiger shave cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by adam24201, Nov 24, 2014.

1. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I have Lucky Tiger Aspen, this stuff is great. I added a couple drops of M-Bomb. Soothing.

Kilgore Trout, adam24201 and Boojum1 like this.
  2. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Oh man, looks like I'll be adding some Lucky Tiger products to my ever lengthening to buy list. Thanks guys.

3. adam24201

adam24201 Member

Got my lucky tiger today and omg it smells so good to me it smells like a orange dreamcicle :D

Kilgore Trout likes this.
  4. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Out of all the Bay Rums I like the Lucky Tiger the best. I hope you enjoy it.

5. adam24201

adam24201 Member

OK here are my thoughts about lucky tiger products thus far cream shave is nice it has a citrus scent and lathers well the bay rum from lucky tiger is a bit subdo and fades fast the aspen is a bit odd smelling but its growing on me all in all great products my face tonic is a Christmas present from my mom but she let me smell it and WOW I can't wait till Christmas :D

Kilgore Trout likes this.
  6. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

7. Kilgore Trout

I have a whacky theory regarding Aspen. The company that produces Barbicide® (BlueCo Brands of Milwaukee) also produces Lucky Tiger products. I contend Barbicide® and Aspen share some properties. I have always described the scent of Aspen as 'spicy Barbicide® berries'.

Feel free to call me crazy.

8. adam24201

adam24201 Member

I agree :)

9. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I've never tried Lucky Tiger. Maybe one day I will.

10. adam24201

adam24201 Member

The face tonic smelled like a dreamcicle orange and creamy

11. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

I just received an order from Blueco brands and some Lucky Tiger samples were included. The lip balm is great. The exfoliating facial scrub is also great. I immediately ordered both.

I've always been a fan of the after shave/face tonic and use it regularly. I also have Aspen in the rotation but it's OK. I wouldn't miss it if it was gone.

FYI- they have a 20% discount code until 11/30- movember14

I saved $10.

12. adam24201

adam24201 Member

Awesome I to really like the lip balm very nice

13. dscaver

dscaver Well-Known Member

I have used Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic for many years. Really like it when I shave at night because the scent does not last more than a couple minutes. I worked on the eighth floor of an office building and someone would complain if anybody wore any scent at all in the elevator.

Dave

14. adam24201

adam24201 Member

2nd time using lucky tiger cream shave and my thoughts are:
    Lather good
    Slickness good
    Took a little work to get a good lather actually worked it on my face with the brush this time and it thickened up quite a bit I'm still working on my technique though happy shaving :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    178-bplatoon likes this.
  15. Kilgore Trout

Cool...I was thinking 'techneck' would be a great new word to add to the shaving forum lexicon.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    adam24201 likes this.
  16. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

FYI-30% off until midnight 12/1.
    LGGLD14 is the coupon code.

Had I waited I'd have saved $15. Oops

17. adam24201

adam24201 Member

Ouch wish I would have waited now :(