Your number one AS

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by BigMark, Jan 6, 2015.

1. sjdude

sjdude New Member

Myrsol F/Extra :)

2. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Yup. That one. Floyd. Hands down.

3. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

There allot I enjoy, ignoring scent my favorite for healing my skin is Spieck AS.

Shaver X likes this.
  4. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

What a difficult choice!!! Since your forcing me to choose, I'll pick Clubman(Original, VI bay rum and the Veg). So clever one name brand several choices..:happy097:

5. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

Blasphemy!

6. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Alt-Innsbruck
    Floid Vigoroso

Yes, I completely disregarded the rules too. :taunt002:

7. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Is this product available online or does one need to find a local retailer that carries it?

blasphemy.jpg

Keithmax, Kilgore Trout and trey06dmd like this.
  8. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

Personally, I can do without them. Even though I have about 20 different aftershaves, I don't use them very often. I normally use cold water and then a toner. I couldn't pick one I couldn't live without. Right now I'm really into Old Spice and the Adidas aftershave. My wife likes Grey Flannel more than I do. Which isn't a bad problem to have.

9. Kilgore Trout

:rofl:

10. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

But there is no blasphemy in wetshaving. If it works, then it is good. Just because Nivea is widely known brand instead of a micro artisan doesn't mean their products won't work well. Lea is also not a micro artisan, and their aftershave balm is great.

11. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Tough question, but probably Lucky Tiger lotion.

12. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Such a hard question to answer. Ok, here are two which I love:

1) Osage Rub
    2) Mennen Skin Bracer

Richard Jackson likes this.
  13. Kilgore Trout

Not as hard as if you were asked to choose a non-mentholated after shave.

Slow Joe likes this.
  14. Mr. Droid

Mr. Droid Well-Known Member

No love for Old Spice? Frankly, I am shocked. I love aftershave. I own an embarrassing amount of it, and I change it up constantly. I don't use my Old Spice often, but I really think that it is a necessity. Keep in mind we are talking about the original Shulton formula. The veritable cornerstone of any aftershave collection/ accumulation/ obsession. If I had to give it all up, my Shulton Old Spice would be the one I would part with last. And if I had to start again, it would be the first thing I bought.

HoosierTrooper likes this.
  15. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

I love Old Spice but the performance is close to non-existant.

Omelmad likes this.
  16. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Always wanted to try old spice. When I was a chilf it was so popular, so much so that it became kind of cheesy "Oh no not old spice."became popular mentality, same with brut and hi karate. Now I am older i am interested to see why it was popular in the first place

Omelmad likes this.
  17. maltedmilk

maltedmilk Well-Known Member

Article Team
    Search "doctor adorable" and "pimenta racemosa" on ebay. Seller "creamselling" has several sizes, but a 1.1 oz. bottle of EO is currently $7.79, which includes the shipping.

I love bay rum(s), but I think the PR EO certainly needs some helper fragrances. I haven't figured out my formula yet!

Good luck!

Omaney likes this.
  18. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

I bought some aftershaves a few weeks back. I work in a hospital therefore I avoid the brands with strong lasting fragrance.

I like Lucky Tiger tonic. It feels great and it doesn't sting. Also the scent is not too strong.

Proraso is nice to. It has a cooling feeling and again, the scent is mild.

dscaver and Omelmad like this.
  19. Richard Jackson

Richard Jackson Well-Known Member

20. Sevenbark

Sevenbark Well-Known Member

Only one, well today it is Vitos.