*DONE* Pay it back (PIB) razor stand PIF

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Ceferguson, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceferguson

Ceferguson Well-Known Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

This is a razor stand I made to hold my razors on a temporary basis until I finished my current stand. It was made with scraps that broke when I was making other projects. I am not a wood worker I just started last year and I'm learning as I go and I work with naturally fell tress that are decomposing. I do this because I don't own the land the trees are on and I do not want to steal so I cut prices off of trees that storms have knocked over. I cut them back to the wood is still good however many break after I've been working on them for a little while. The top was going to be a brush rack when it cracked in have while drilling the lst whole for the brush. You can see the last one on the side that is not completely cut out. Anyway this is not a premium stand so I just wanted you to know.

You can not nominate yourself for this PIB. I would like for you to nominate someone who sent you a PIF in the last year just put there screen name. Next Thursday I will assign all the names a random number and then use a random number generator to select the winner. People can be nominated more than once I can generate multiple numbers for that person. I hope everyone puts a name of someone who sent them something for free.

2. Ceferguson

Ceferguson Well-Known Member

I will start by nominating @gorgo2 for PIF me this very nice fatip razor, I put an elite razor handle on it. image.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    Darkbulb likes this.
  3. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

I nominate @JR Reyes
    One of the most generous folks I've ever met.

Darkbulb, JR Reyes and Ceferguson like this.
  4. GSlim66

GSlim66 Well-Known Member

Nice shave stand.

Darkbulb and Ceferguson like this.
  5. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

I nominate @John Beeman he was one of the first to extend a hand to me. he sent me samples of top rate shave creams just because I was interestedand had not tried them before.

6. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

John Beeman, Darkbulb and Ceferguson like this.
  7. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I'd like to "nominate" @Troy M for a 'Den clearing PIF' that I won in March of last year.

JR Reyes and Ceferguson like this.
  8. WhiskerWhacker

WhiskerWhacker Well-Known Member

Even though I didn't get a PIF from him I nominate @Bama Samurai for leading the January 30 day rule and the February Focus... all while globetrotting on a 747. The 30 day rule did me more good than any gear would have.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    Drygulch, NCoxSTL, Darkbulb and 2 others like this.
  9. mickeyobe

mickeyobe Active Member

If it is broken fix it.

It is unique and too attractive to toss away.

Mickey

10. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'm moving this thread to the Marketplace "Freebies"
    Great rack! And PIF!

Darkbulb, Sara-s and Ceferguson like this.
  11. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'd like to nominate @Troy M he sent me a nice slab of Dusy Kabinett shave soap.

12. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

I would like to nominate @cubancigar2000 , who sent my daughter a very nice coconut shaving soap in a wooden dish. (Geo. F. Turmper)

13. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

I'll nominate @Luteplayers for my first SE, the GEM Micromatic Bullett Tip.

14. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  15. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

This is a great idea and I have to give you credit for an amazing PIB. I would like to nominate two guys @GDCarrington and @Omaney for really stepping up recently and giving new life to the nationwide tourbox. They donated a box full of gear that benefited a whole list of guys.

Tdmsu, Darkbulb and Ceferguson like this.
  16. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    I want to nominate @gwsmallwood for his contributions to the Grab Box, A GrabBox 4 the ChatterBox (GB4CB). I was the last place winner so this ended up being a PIF for me. Garrett added some of his stuff to the leftovers, and I ended up with a pretty good box.

17. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I'd also like to nominate three additional outstanding, PIFers;

1) @NCoxSTL as thanks to him - and his Russian Razor Blades PIF - I don't have to buy any more razor blades for a while :)

2) @HolyRollah as I very much appreciated the straight razor last year,

3) And our favorite squirrel - @FatherofSquirrel for, back in November, trusting me with his bottle of The Veg through his Squirrely PIF :D

FatherofSquirrel and Ceferguson like this.
  18. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

how ironic is it for @Darkbulb to nominate the ultimate PIF winner....lol.

19. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I'm pretty sure the PIB is now pretty much a done deal as for who the winner is :D

JR Reyes and Ceferguson like this.
  20. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    Ceferguson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.