*DONE* PIF AoS 3 piece travel kit

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Hudson, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sal

Sal Member

Would have loved to be in but I am new to this forum and don't meet the requirements. Nice PIF though.

2. Sean Coughlin

Sean Coughlin Well-Known Member

Cool PIF - I'm in - the only AoS product I've tried is the preshave oil.

Not really a big NBA guy, but my favorite college hoops team is WVU since that's where I went to school - go Mountaineers.

3. Adambundy_16

Adambundy_16 Member

im in
    Never tried art of shaving but very intrested
    Im not a big nba fan but my favorite sports team has to be arsenal. they simply are the greatest

4. I'm in
    Never tried any
    Boston Celtics, been a fan from back in 1975

5. nunhgrader

nunhgrader Member

I cannot win due to my lack of posts but, I like your idea - very cool!

By the way - the Saints - Who Dat nation!

Looking forward to seeing who won and what they think of the products!

6. Hudson

Hudson Member

hurry up and post a few more times before the week is out and you're good! 20 posts isn't that much! glad its having a good turnout guys and gals.

7. Sal

Sal Member

You were right, posts stack up fast. As a newer member of this forum I am soaking up as much info as I can.

Also, I'm in. :)

8. Hudson

Hudson Member

check the first post, make sure to update post to include what you need to if you wanna be in! *cough-favorite-nba-team-cough*

9. Sal

Sal Member

Oh man, totally spaced on that one. So my favorite NBA team is the Golden State Warriors. They aren't just my favorite team now because they are doing good but I have been a fan of theirs for as long as I can remember. It goes back to me being from the San Francisco bay area and I have stuck with them through all the lows, and now the current high.

10. R.D.Nelson

R.D.Nelson Well-Known Member

I'm in. I have never tried any of the Art of Shaving Products. Never Follow the NBA but enjoy the NFL. Like most the teams and pull for anyone playing against the Patriots. Favorite team is Cowboys if you ask my wife. (it's hers) I like Green Bay myself.

11. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Great PIF. Not in. I don't like basketball very much. I like boxing, rugby, MMA, hockey, soccer, and swimming.

12. Greg F.

Greg F. Well-Known Member

I'm in. I had lost interest in the NBA in the past few years focusing mainly on hockey and baseball, but I root for the Celtics because that's who my grandpa liked.

Also, I've never tried any of these an I always hear how good the Sandalwood scent is from AoS. Thanks for the PIF!

13. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Not in but nice PIF

14. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Im in. Never tried AOS.
    Team = Raptors because its all weve got.

15. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

nice
    not in, but nice of you

16. I'm in, 93' bulls

trey06dmd likes this.
  17. txskimo

txskimo Well-Known Member

Not in but great PIF good luck to everyone

18. Micah Jenkins

Micah Jenkins Active Member

I'm in. My team is the San Antonio Spurs :). Mostly because with the exception of my time in the Army San Antonio has always been home.

19. LaSalle82

LaSalle82 Well-Known Member

I'm in. Go Cavs. Uncle Drew and Wes! Two of the all-time greats............

20. GSlim66

GSlim66 Well-Known Member

Very nice, not in but I'm with LaSalle. LeBron is going to do what he did to Curry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.