Hen in the rooster cage.

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Eva_d, Mar 9, 2015.

1. GSlim66

GSlim66 Well-Known Member

My wife has used a Schick Injector and has loved it. Seems pretty close to cartridge in ease of use.

Douglas Carey likes this.
  2. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Hi Eva welcome to TSD. I think you find people here respectful and informative. The razor you use is important, however, don't for get the brush and soap.

3. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

As weird as some will find this, I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a 6foot 3 man and i shave my legs. Because i have invested a ton of money tattooing them and they look better with smooth skin. to me they are art and i want them to look the best they can.

As a man that hasn't shaved my legs my whole life i still am able to do it with a safety razor and not cut myself.

Eva_d and GeneralKinetics like this.
  4. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

My wife loves her Lady Gillette razor.

Eva_d likes this.
  5. maltedmilk

maltedmilk Well-Known Member

Article Team
    :pics:

TSDers bein' art lovers 'n' all... ;)

Eva_d likes this.
  6. Eva_d

Eva_d Active Member

Just wanted to say thanks for the reddit tip. Lots of valuable information over there as well!

7. Eva_d

Eva_d Active Member

That's awesome.... I have tatts too but thankfully I don't have to shave them lol . Just lotion but, I totally understand and would do the same if needed

theFAT98 likes this.
  8. GeneralKinetics

GeneralKinetics Well-Known Member

Of course. You and everybody else are always welcome. There's tons of information out there. It's really awesome :).

9. VedderLG

VedderLG Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Den!