Need help/tips for birthday gift

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Omelmad, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

I should have known these posts where coming haha!

tuxxdk and Mr. Shaverman like this.
  2. Omelmad

Thanks, good suggestion. I'll check it out =)

3. Omelmad

I got her a kabuki brush a while back because I washed hers and it kind of got ruined. =P I bought her a much nicer and softer one. But she doesn't like natural bristles stuff haha. I can't do that. Goat hair make up is very soft, I know that. You're a good man =D

4. Omelmad

But my girlfriend is probably much cuter than you =P what's a ping driver? Haha

Ceferguson likes this.
  5. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

DIAMONDS are what girls want
    especially the ones on an engagement ring

Omelmad, Bama Samurai and wristwatchb like this.
  6. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

How about taking her to a really nice luxurious spa for the day?
    Has she mentioned anything she might like?

wristwatchb likes this.
  7. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

I'll throw out another watch suggestion for consideration within your budget. Some ladies like larger watches. The Seiko SKX007 and SKX009 automatic dive watches look great on bracelet or strap. Automatic watches have mechanical movements (not quartz) and are wound by wrist movement. It's a little more difficult to change bracelets, but the straps change easily. You can get a couple of leather straps and a couple of nylon straps and get different 'looks' out of the same watch.

Omelmad and Bama Samurai like this.
  8. Dan Reynolds

Dan Reynolds Member

Anything smart phone related she'll love,, I have two daughters around that age and she'll use it every day!

Omelmad likes this.
  9. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Omelmad and Dan Reynolds like this.
  10. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Ping makes golf clubs and accessories. Very popular brand in USA.

Omelmad likes this.
  11. Omelmad

Bama Samurai likes this.
  12. Omelmad

This is definitely a good idea. She needs to relax a little bit after all the studying for a big test. So if she doesn't like the watch I will get her some messages or something like that.

The thing is I wanted to get her something she can use often. I know she likes a memory a little more than anything materialistic. But I have done that once or twice. That's why I want to get her something useful.

She have said she wanted a watch a few times. I'm not sure she wants to get one herself or if she would like it as a gift

13. Omelmad

Hahaha no pressure =P

Slow Joe likes this.
  14. Omelmad

I don't want us to have our heads in our phones more than we already do haha. She loves playing games on her phone.

It is a good suggestion though, thank you =)

15. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Best gifts to get are the ones that people have mentioned, it shows you were paying attention. I would just tell her if she doesn't like it she can change it for another watch. My guess is she'll be glad you were listening, even if you pick out a hideous watch.

Omelmad likes this.
  16. Omelmad

That watch seems nice, it's true about the size. The ladies watches are pretty small, the men's watches seems nicer because they are a little bigger.

The thing with the straps is a nice touch. It would be cool to be able to get her a metallic bracelet and a leather one.

The watch in the video, reminds me a lot of a Rolex, I'm not fond of that =\

wristwatchb likes this.
  17. Omelmad

Hahahaha! I don't think I'll get her a hideous watch =P

She keeps asking me what I'm getting her, I'm not telling her anything hahaha.

18. razrmnky

razrmnky Active Member

If she likes watches, then that is a good gift. Make sure you know she would wear it though. Watches are dying out with the young crowd. I'm not including Apple watch in that statement, because it's yet to prove popular, and it's not classy in any way.

Stay away from anything tech related. It's not personal, and technology gets outdated too fast these days. Avoid cliche things.

How about some gold and diamond grillz?

Omelmad likes this.
  19. Omelmad

You mean grillz, like for the teeth?

I will never buy a apple watch. That's really to much

20. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

I am unsure about what to get her because individual tastes vary so much. However, I can tell you what NOT to get her. Don't get her anything she needs. Get her something she can live without perfectly happily for the rest of her life. A great gift is always something the person does not need.

Bama Samurai likes this.