Nail clippers vs scissors vs nippers

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Alex7, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Alex7

Alex7 Active Member

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Been using clippers all my life.

3. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I didn't even know those were called nippers. Always used clippers.

4. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Clippers for me as well. SWMBO did con me into a pedicure once. I have no intention of repeating that experience.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

How about a belt sander? :D It's quick and easy for those mornings when you're in a rush. It also doubles as an alarm clock for my Bride. :eek:

txskimo likes this.
  6. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

7. ARGH

ARGH Well-Known Member

Seki clippers. Always used drugstore dollar cheapies until I started wet shaving. Then I started looking for better grooming equipment. Seki nail clippers are crazy sharp.

8. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Do tell. My lovely wife is always trying to get me into that chair. My worries are, I have very tender feet, and very big feet (I'm afraid they won't fit in the bucket)

9. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

In some ways it was humorous. I have the kind of feet I don't even like to touch. I could tell the poor lady working on my feet was enjoying less than I was. She did however manage to get some torture looking instruments into places I didn't know were there. My feet were a little sore after and I just felt foolish in the chair with some lady handling my feet.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  10. michaelAD

michaelAD Well-Known Member

Quality clippers for the finger nails and a pair of Solingen-made manicure scissors for the toes.

Boojum1 likes this.