Böhler Stahl 'Star of David' Razor

Discussion in 'Razor Restoration' started by HolyRollah, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Kevin,
    Another beeyouteeful razor. :happy096:

2. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Thanks, Mark! It's a keeper for sure.

3. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Ahhh….'Seller's Regret.' Something anyone who has gone through a number of razors know all too well. ;) There are a few razors I've let get away that I wish I'd not let go!
    Jamie, I suppose this is a normal reaction and so we can look at the bright side: it simply encourages us to continue the pursuit! ;)

Jamie Mahoney likes this.
  4. Tiddle

Tiddle Member

Looks great!

5. Salty Belle

Salty Belle Well-Known Member

Once again WOWZA! Just WOWZA!

6. Jamie Mahoney

Jamie Mahoney Well-Known Member

Well Kevin good news my 96 Eursta Boehler Stahl is back home and I'm pleased to welcome her home.

Eursta Boehler Stahl 13/16 full hollow.

[​IMG]

HolyRollah likes this.
  7. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

congrats, Jamie! That is one beautiful razor. You are right about the steel on these yielding a great edge! :eatdrink047:

Jamie Mahoney likes this.
  8. Richard Holton

Richard Holton New Member

These pictures and the history behind it ever really inspired me to look for the same style straight razor. And he leads guys? I would really like to get one with the star of David, or even possibly one from when they were forced to remove it so that someday I can show my daughter the history of how the Germans censored a religion. I don't know, I guess just the feeling of using something that was there to help a Jewish men get to work every day and look his best would mean a lot. I just love that connection to history. Please, help me find one, even if it is in need of restoration! I think that our future generations deserve to have more of these things as a reminder of both sad and beautiful history and the things that can reach out to us from it!