The Shave Den Roster

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by MarshalArtist, Apr 14, 2015.

1. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

National Softball Association?

Douglas Carey likes this.
  2. MarshalArtist

MarshalArtist Psychiatric Help 5¢

Noble Secret Agents

wristwatchb and Douglas Carey like this.
  3. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

NAME: Keith
    NICKNAMES/ALIASES: 킷스 There is no th sound in Korean so my written in Hangul sound like kiss.
    WHERE YOU LIVE: Seoul South Korea
    AGE or AGE RANGE: 52
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS: DE and just getting started with straights
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE: To embarrassed to list better to not leave any evidence.
    OTHER INTERESTS & HOBBIES: Exercise, perfume, travel, enjoying life in a confucian world

4. Tommy McDonald

Tommy McDonald New Member

I am learning to play the electric guitar

Douglas Carey likes this.
  5. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Good post.:)

6. mickeyobe

mickeyobe Active Member

NAME: Mickey Oberman
    NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Mickey, micvkeyobe, LaLa (Thanks to my oldest grandson who is now 29).
    WHERE YOU LIVE:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    AGE or AGE RANGE: 82
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS: Devising improved or new shaving equipment e.g. Mickey Bowl heated lathering bowl. (See Etsy). Same for art and photography equipment .
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE: 15 Rolls Razors, 1 Parker 91R, 3 Straight Razors (Not being used), Various Hones and Strops. Small assortment of Soaps, Croaps & Creams. 3 After Shave lotions, 12 Brushes.
    Styptic stuff. Tourniquet.
    OTHER INTERESTS & HOBBIES: Painting (Oils), Photography, Restoration and collection of Antique Cameras, An amazing and incredible family. Writing lots of eMail letters.

crackstar, Troy M, Bristle Me and 2 others like this.
  7. Sean Coughlin

Sean Coughlin Well-Known Member

NAME: I think you can figure this one out
    WHERE YOU LIVE: Rochester, NY - likely moving in the next year...could be anywhere in the USA.
    AGE or AGE RANGE: 31
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS: Vintage Gillette & the sensory experiences of a good soap.
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE: Personal favorites include a birth year/quarter Gillette Black Beauty & a handsome Georgetown scuttle.
    OTHER INTERESTS & HOBBIES: Beer, Homebrewing, Beer Judging, Jazz, Saxophone, Guitar, Film

Troy M and Douglas Carey like this.
  8. InNae

InNae Member

NAME: Ken
    NICKNAMES/ALIASES: InNae
    WHERE YOU LIVE: on the Iowa/Illinois border but in Iowa
    AGE or AGE RANGE: 42
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS: Hi my name is Ken and I have a sad.... and probably a bad... 30 handles to be restored qualifies for that I guess
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE: Futur (daily driver), shavette (also daily driver for my upper lip only), merkur 25c, bunch of blades I'm working through to find some I like, paker best badger (mostly retired), olivewood TGN finest set a bit to highe but learning to like it due to a 30 day focus, HMW set in an everready 100T that I really like, and to many soapys to name.
    OTHER INTERESTS & HOBBIES: my children and wife, and I'm a black belt in Tae kwon do.

Troy M likes this.
  9. Ceferguson

Ceferguson Well-Known Member

NAME: Edward Ferguson
    NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Ed
    WHERE YOU LIVE: lake Charles, LA
    AGE or AGE RANGE: 42
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS: DE razors and straights
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE: muhle r41, att h1, fatip, ikon slant, ikon safety bar and open comb, matador, edwin jagger de89, many boar, horse and badger brushes
    OTHER INTERESTS & HOBBIES:smoking my pipes, making shaving and makeup brushes

Troy M likes this.
  10. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

Happy birthday!

11. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    zbirthday3.jpg

12. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

NAME: RANDY
    NICKNAMES/ALIASES: HERM2502
    WHERE YOU LIVE: YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
    AGE or AGE RANGE: 57
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS: VINTAGE OC RAZORS
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE: '07 SINGLE RING, OLD TYPE, NEW LC, NEW SC, NEW STANDARD, UNBRANDED OC, LATE 40'S FAT HANDLE TECH, LATE 40'S ARISTOCRAT, '57 RED TIP, '58 TV SUPER SPEED, '58 FAT BOY, '58 EXECUTIVE, '65 SLIM, '70 SHORT BLACK BEAUTY, '75. LONG BLACK BEAUTY, '80 BLACK HANDLE SS, EJ DE89, MERKUR 41C OC, VARIOUS BRUSHES, SOAPS...ETC. ONLY STUFF I ACTUALLY USE. NO "CLOSET QUEENS".
    OTHER INTERESTS & HOBBIES: GOLF, HISTORY

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Troy M likes this.
  13. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

NAME: Yehuda (but I know it's easier to say Jeff!)
    NICKNAME: Dodi, Motek, or Cherie by my wife.
    AGE: 60, going on 61 next month. (Oh my God, I'm getting old!)
    WHERE I LIVE: Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS: To get great BBS shaves each day with LOTS of MENTHOL!!!
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU OWN: TONS and TONS of soaps, creams, etc. Relatively few brushes and razors, however.
    OTHER HOBBIES AND INTERESTS: Martial arts, soccer, weightlifting, golf, and of course my beautiful and adoring wife and our precious daughter. I'm also into cooking.

KLF, Norseman, macaronus and 3 others like this.
  14. Herm2502

Yehuda! I knew it! LOL

crackstar likes this.
  15. crackstar

You say it very well! ;)

16. Herm2502

National Scott Aficionados

17. Herm2502

ROFLMAO

crackstar likes this.
  18. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

NAME: Su Ellen
    NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Sara-s and a bunch of unrepeatable ones, used by my sisters
    WHERE YOU LIVE: New York
    AGE or AGE RANGE:55+
    SHAVING RELATED INTERESTS:Making shave soaps, PSO's & colognes, restoring old brush handles
    SHAVING EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE:Long-handle Black Beauty, Parker 29L, Gillette Star in all 3 colors
    OTHER INTERESTS & HOBBIES: Archery, Bonsai trees, scrapbooking, candle making, Chinese brush painting

19. BigMark

BigMark Tests razors by shaving Wookies

Isn't the English transliteration of Yehudah Judah?

20. crackstar

Yes, but instead of calling me that they call me Jeff.