Goll Dang Rapiras!! - Russian Blade Sellers on EBay

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Mr. Shaverman, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

LOL :)

2. lnxgeek

lnxgeek New Member

100 Voskhods arrived today. 21 days from order to delivery arrival.

Mr. Shaverman and Misphit like this.
  3. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Well I finally reached the point I needed to order more blades......I'm under the 500 mark so I'm out. Went to order from my usual supplier and found that she has nothing at the moment but Ladas. Strange since I have gotten most of my multiple blade packs from her. The only place I can find them at the moment is gordenko. Yep, our mysterious friend. Well, can't go without another 140 blades (actually these will be newbie give-a-way blades for the next several months so they are important) so my order is in. We'll see how this order goes.

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  4. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

Nice avatar! lol

NCoxSTL likes this.
  5. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Well, that's a compromise for @Darkbulb LOL Couldn't bring myself to risk my goatee to match Lenin's....so I just put him on my avatar instead.

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  6. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

......of course, he did murder 10 million of his own people..........

NCoxSTL and BigMark like this.
  7. SDK

SDK it's his fault

I'm sure you will be fine. Andrey is not the best communicator, but my order shipped quickly. I had a 15 day hassle with US customs that was not his fault, and the blades did arrive well packaged and as promised....

NCoxSTL likes this.
  8. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

my last and only order from him was slow but ended fine. Just surprised to see the market cornered. Unless, as some have suggested, it's a cartel anyway.

SDK likes this.
  9. SDK

SDK it's his fault

I don't know how extensive it is, but I did email unuta77 a question, and got a reply from Andrey at the Gordeluxe email. Those two at least are working together.