Shaving Mecca in New York City

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by natal000, Mar 17, 2015.

1. bigjustin

bigjustin Member

I work in Manhattan and have been to both locations. The store on 34th is better in my opinion. Prices are great and just about the only store you can find just about every wet shaving brand and product under one roof.......

2. natal000

natal000 Active Member

Well worth the effort. The 34th sdtreet store has everything and I mean everything but all the most obscure and hard to find items and even some of those too. Good Luck and Enjoy!

3. LaSalle82

LaSalle82 Well-Known Member

I searched "Shave of a Lifetime" on YouTube and a 45-min video came up. It's just about everything you'll search for online on the shelf! I didn't watch the whole video (just the beginning) as I wasn't too interested in watching a fat man shave in the store sitting on a stool.

4. natal000

natal000 Active Member

I just visited Pasteur's again today and if this place was not awesome enough, they have added Catie's Bubbles, Chisled Face, Crown King, Omega S Brushes, Le Pere Lucien, Panna Crema, I Colonali, The Phoenix Double OCC Razor from P.A.A., Crown King Brushes and Saponificio Varesino including the 75th Anniversary Soap and the Aftershave to their already incredible arsenal of products. Simply Awesome Place!

Jim99 likes this.
  5. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

I work in Manhattan 5 days a week and I have yet to get there. I need to go over to their store in the next couple of weeks.

6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

In what area of Manhattan do you work?

7. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

I work downtown I the Wall Street area right next to WTC. I'm in and out of Penn station every day and I think that Pasteur's is maybe less than a 10 minute walk away from Penn. It's been too hot lately to walk anywhere in Manhattan.

Either way, I've gotta get there!

8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

So you can get there, but it will still be there when the weather is cooler. It is a neat store.

Jim99 likes this.
  9. Tallships

Tallships Well-Known Member

This thread reminds me to send my brother a shopping list. He still lives in Manhattan , He'll be coming up next month for a visit