My NEW favorite post-shave Balm

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by HolyRollah, May 23, 2013.

1. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

As you'll no doubt discover, there's a whole variety of balms out there to try! All different scents, 'special' ingredients and prices. Weeper mentioned Nivea earlier, and I think it's a very nice balm that not only smells good, and goes on easy & soothing—it's very affordable. Personal preference has a lot to do with personal hygiene products—which include balms and lotions—so I always recommend trying a good sampling. What I may like may not be "it" for someone else, and so subjective rankings can be of limited help.

The biggest plus for having a ratings system is, in my opinion, exposing others to products they may not be familiar with and thus, may wish to try. There are some real 'stinkers' out there, so try to find one that you can 'live with' everyday.

If you see this on the shelf, best to avoid it...:D

[​IMG]

Tdmsu and Weeper Warrior like this.
  2. FortWayneShaver

FortWayneShaver There's a tear in my beer

Defeated at the Battle of Nations and the Battle of Waterloo against a combined enemy of ... British and Prussians (modern-day Germany). But one does see your point, monsieur!

3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

My 10th-grade history teacher liked to give nicknames to famous people he covered. Napoleon was "Nappy". That class was fun.

4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Gosh... hard to beileve that Kevin was once a newbie.

HolyRollah likes this.
  5. Medicdad417

Medicdad417 Well-Known Member

I smell a PIF comming, or is that the cookies. Either way, great find.

6. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I'm always a newbie at something...
    ;)