Headblade

Discussion in 'Head shaving' started by sparky5693, Apr 9, 2008.

1. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    No I sure wish I had. I found one for a ton of cash, and turned it down. I still would like one, but it wouldn't kill me if it never turns up.

2. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

Yeah I got an email from the folks at HeadBlade when I inquired about a source to get an S4. They told me that they were working on a new metal HeadBlade (that would be a black chrome) similar to the S4 design and that it would be out around Jan of next year. They also told me about the Ghost which is already for sale on their site.

3. Hairy Callahan

Hairy Callahan New Member

I've been using the Headblade before showering. I don't pay much attention to the area behind my ears or under that little hump at the back of my skull. I get all that in the shower with my Mach3. Using my Mach3 sparingly in this manner makes the cartridges last an incredibly long time. Also, doing the bulk of my head and face shaving BEFORE showering saves water. So it's all good. :cool:

4. Desdinova

Desdinova New Member

I have hair now, but a few years back when I was shaving my head I used the Headblade and loved it!

It seems odd to push the blade versus pulling, but once you start getting the hang of it it shaves much closer with no nicks.

5. sffone

sffone Member

I tried the headblade and found that it didn't do nearly as good a job as the Fusion. I tried shaving my head using a DE for a while, but that proved too bloody -- most of the time, it looked as if I'd tried to shave my head with a meat cleaver.

6. alabamalawyer

alabamalawyer Member

The Headblade takes some practice, but once you get it down, the shave is great. I do two passes and can't feel a hair on my head when I'm done. :D

7. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Member

I will have to try one of these. I wear my hair short anyway, so I doubt being completely smooth will make a big difference. I have shaved my head before but it took a ton of work.

8. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

Call me old fashioned but my dome blade of choice is still the 1910 Gem Lather Catcher.
    This= my headblade
    [​IMG]

9. chevyguy

chevyguy Well-Known Member

This past summer I shaved my head daily with a Braun Syncro shaver. It left me bbs with no razor burn.

Clayton