The Haul: May 12th- May 18th, 2008

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PalmettoB, May 11, 2008.

1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Its true. If she knew what she was buying and that theyre great razors, than its even better. But nice job cleaning them up and a very nice haul overall. I mean thats like 500$ on ebay with that fat boy isnt it? :D

2. JayKay

I have to agree with you, noting beats a great random fine no matter how many great pieces you have in your collection. Its a great feeling to clean something off was somebodies elses trash and treasure it. Thanks for the tip on the goop. I'm going to stick a super adjustable in the dishwasher and see what happens.

3. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Not that completely. :( She plans to sell all as part of her hobby ... buy and sell. Argh!!!I will keep the black handle Super Speed since it slips. Great ... I get the sloppy seconds ...

4. JayKay

NO WAY!!!!!! Shave with them all first atleast! Give the fatboy a try and than sell it since the market is up for them. Everything else is worth keeping because the market isnt changing much for them, only going up as they get more popular. Well...maybe the TV is worth selling too. But keep the rest!

5. JayKay thank you so much for changing your avatar. This one is so much better. Guido, sloppy seconds are not bad !

6. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

I did the dishwasher first, but some nasty gunk that would not come off after that just washed away with a gob of Goop and a toothbrush! I can't believe I hadn't seen it mentioned here before.

7. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Oh, I am planning on trying them all ... except for the Gem Junior, don't know where to get it's blades.

I guess watch for them to hit the "Bay".

:ashamed001

8. JayKay

I always wondere whether the dishwasher would destroy a razor. Apparently not, you saveed me from doing the test. Sloppy seconds arent bad though, its still razors. I take what I can get/find :D I hate scrubbing with the toothbrush though and just run out of patience under the head.

As for the avatar, I enjoy it as well. Scarlet Johanson is arguably the hottest woman in existance. To me at least.

I sure wish she was part of my haul :D

Attached Files:

9. JayKay

www.razorandbrush.com Gio now carries 5 brands of SE blades (I think). I know he has SE blades though.

10. Padron

Padron Active Member

Wow,

Nice hauls fellas! :D

My daughter had a sweet haul this weekend, it was a lot tougher to build than it looks.....:o I swapped in a 12' beam for the swing area to allow some more room for expansion and elbow room too :happy005

[​IMG]

Still have a few finishing touches to do, but she is really happy :D :happy005

11. JayKay

Very nice. It actually looks like a huge pain to build. But nothings more fun as a kid than a swingset to play on! Good job pops!

12. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

[​IMG]

BBS legs no doubt?

:signs090

13. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Okay. Just completed a test run with the fatboy. Personna blade, Van Der Hagen Deluxe soap, TSD Bay Rum cream and my cheapy boar's hair.

Beat the heck out of my '51 Super Speed. Going to try the slim next ... if she hasn't sold it by then.

:happy088

14. jwoods

jwoods New Member

that makes me drool nice find

15. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I had one of those when I was a kind.. DAMN close to that exact model actually.

16. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

I hope you are talking this ...

[​IMG]

... instead of some soap.

17. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Sorry to dissapoint you, we ARE a sick bunch :p

18. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

I've noted that many here have those sick shave dominated tendencies, but I was just wondering if the fairly newbie, jwoods, had crossed over to the dark side that quickly.

;)

19. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Ms. Johansson is quite attractive but I don't think that picture is one of her best.

Anywho.. I am just passing through around here. :rolleyes:

20. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Yeah! Both of them!:drool