headblade

Discussion in 'Head shaving' started by larry ziegler, Dec 6, 2015.

1. larry ziegler

larry ziegler New Member

Anyone use it?
    what's yur experience?
    would u recommend it?
    thanks

2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    This?
    upload_2015-12-6_14-11-44.jpeg
    Before I started back into DE shaving my grandson got leukemia and I said when he lost his hair I would shave my head. I got one of those and used it. It worked pretty good. I would shave my head in the shower. I did it for a few months and then let my hair grow out again. I still have it. Don't use it any more. It has an adapter so you could use either the Atra type or Mach III type blade I believe.

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I dug out my headblade. It has the adapter for the Atra blade on it. It also has a vintage Atra blade from about 2010 when it was last used. As it turns out, shaving my head may have saved my life. My dermatologist saw a spot on the top of my head that I could not see. It was about the size of a dime and turned out to be melanoma. If I hadn't shaved my head it would probably never been found until too late.
    zwelcome1.jpg
    [​IMG]
    headblade.jpg

rleech77 and Robyflexx like this.
  4. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

I use the atx I have both adapters one for the sensor and sensor excel and the one for the atra blades it's awesome precise, fast, and I buy the knockoff CVS blades or the dollar general knockoffs just as good and dirt cheap. :happy088:

Jayaruh likes this.
  5. baldone

baldone Member

I really like it for the first pass but I can't for the life of me get comfortable coming back up against the grain on the back of my head. So I find myself headblading to knock down the stubble and then fusion'ing to go against the grain. I know that probably seems a bit silly!

Robyflexx likes this.