Retail Manager

Share This Page

JimPo42

Purported Hand-Shaver, Male, 37, from Gilbertsville, PA

JimPo42 was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:32 AM
    1. JayPo007
      JayPo007
      What do you think of the Thayer's? I have been looking at those for a while. Not sure which one to try first. I have store brand stuff now. Did you order online?
      1. JimPo42
        JimPo42
        I got mine at Kimbertown Whole foods. It's the best witch hazel I've tried. I only have the lemon but I used another brand to make some with cologne samples and I don't think its as good.
        Jul 14, 2012
    2. JayPo007
      JayPo007
      So I tossed out that Merkur blade and loaded up a Top Care cheapo. The KMF lime did just fine. I face lathered. Those damn Merkur blades DO NOT get along with my neck at all. The KMF doesnt hold a candle to my CO Bigelow. I just love that stuff, it's my go-to. But I do like the KMF. Jen picked up a lavender pump as well. May sneak some just to try it.
      1. JimPo42
        JimPo42
        Yea I don't think I'll ever use a Merkur blade again. I have a coupon for some KMF. I'm going to pick up a few more flavors.
        Jul 8, 2012
    3. JayPo007
      JayPo007
      Good morning brother.
      1. JimPo42
        JimPo42
        Hey what's up man? You finally joined. If you get a min introduce yourself in the newbie forum. A lot of the regulars always welcome you and they are all good people.
        Jul 8, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 26, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Retail Manager

Signature

My Shave Den
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.