skyfox12
      A little fuzzy around thee edges...
    3. skyfox12
    4. skyfox12
      skyfox12
      On The Fringe
    5. skyfox12
      skyfox12
      Hello Everybody, my name is skyfox12. I have been an on again/off again DE/SE shaver for 7-8 years. Recently, I have settled on DE shaving exclusively. My particular razor of choice is the Gillette 3-piece Tech with the aluminum handle that was distributed and sold in Mexico in the early 70's. I'm a fan of the American Personnas and even the Dollar General/Family Dollar DE Blades. I'll admit I'm one of the looker/lurkers that finally decided to join this forum. I'm kind of a shy person, even in cyberspace, because when I talk to someone in cyberspace, I feel like I'm talking to him/her in person. I'm a big believer in palm stropping and using some of the techniques of method shaving. My usual style of shaving is only 2 passes: 1 WTG and 1 XTG, and some gliding on my neck, a j-hook or two, and some very light, buffing on my upper lip, chin, and sides of my lip. I usually end up with a cross between a DFS and BBS shave almost every time. I hope I have gotten my terminologies correct.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 12, 1972 (Age: 51)
    Between Jobs
    Disc Golf, Photography, Surfing The Net, Listening To Vinyl, Chinese Buffets, Buffets In General.