Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2015
Birthday:
Feb 12, 1968 (Age: 56)
Unemployed / Disabled

Share This Page

Rico DE

New Member, Male, 56, from Hudson, New Hampshire USA

The Moment... when you dip your lathered brush into your tea mug instead of returning it to the brush mug. Dec 2, 2013

Rico DE was last seen:
Dec 27, 2015
    1. Rico DE
      Rico DE
      The Moment... when you dip your lathered brush into your tea mug instead of returning it to the brush mug.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 12, 1968 (Age: 56)
    Unemployed / Disabled
    I got into wet shaving at the beginning of the year when I came across an AOS store and picked up a travel kit to try with my Fusion. The difference was amazing! I went back later and picked up a Merkur long handle. I haven't turned back since.

Through research online I learned a lot about wet shaving. Then I came across the idea of vintage razors and dove right in. I check the area antique stores regularly and have found some great shavers.

Another hobby of mine is restoring vintage pipes. I figured there couldn't be much difference, so I added restoring vintage razors to my hobby list.

I also want to straight razor shave, and have found some straights at the antique stores along the way. The last few weeks I've started working on cleaning them up then I'll send them out to be honed.

BTW- I keep a beard and shave my head. (The sides, the top's done naturally!)
    I generally keep my beard short, but I'm growing it out for the winter.

- Rico

Signature

Why shave once with three blades,
    when you can shave three times with one blade.