Share This Page

chromedometone

Active Member, Male, from Syracuse

Be the best you you can be! Aug 8, 2015

chromedometone was last seen:
Dec 7, 2023
    1. mikeab13
      mikeab13
      So one question how many razors do you have left? The ones that are crossed out or just the one that's crossed
      out an says sold? Even if its the ones on the bottom I'm very interested. Please reply at your earliest convenience with hopefully for you and I some good news. If though you have already sold everything I'm happy that yourself an the Misses are happy! Hope to hear from you soon.
      Mike Barbour
    2. mikeab13
      mikeab13
      My wife is nagging me about the prices I want to spend. So when I read your den cleaning post I couldn't believe it! I joined theshaveden.com because I was really on here for info and didn't want to join unless I was going to dive in to this what seems like amazing hobby!!
    3. mikeab13
      mikeab13
      Chromedometone! How are you sir. This must be a blessing because I'm going to try an solve both our nagging wife problems!! I'm new to wet shaving and have found pre an post shaves an a cream that will hold me over for now. But I want to buy 3 or more razors to see what will beat suite my beard.
    4. chromedometone
      chromedometone
      Be the best you you can be!
    5. Norcalnewb
      Norcalnewb
      I actually sold the razor. I just had the thread marked. Thanks, though.
      1. nunhgrader likes this.
    6. nunhgrader
      nunhgrader
      Hi!

I would like to purchase the " brand new unused proraso original $8 shipped" if not sold. I use paypal and would ship to Prairie Village, KS 66208.

Let me know what you think (will likely be tomorrow - going to bed in a few)

Thanks!

Donald
      nunhgrader

GLWTS!
  • About

Assistant DA