Information Technology

Share This Page

beyboo

New Member, from Mumbai, India

beyboo was last seen:
Jun 30, 2011
    1. Shashi
      Shashi
      can you tell me from where can i get Feather Popular TTO in India ? you mentioned this on some post.
    2. katana
      katana
      hey beyboo, please help me yaar. see my thread in shaving brushes.
    3. katana
      katana
      I'm waiting for your help on the forums board. Please clear my queries I have posted.
    4. wyatt46
      wyatt46
      How did you ever get through the IT program, Man I am finding it difficult. So many terms and numbers to remember...
      Any advice for a wannabe IT Tech ?
    5. wyatt46
      wyatt46
      Good afternoon beyboo,

You have a great collection of shave gear, You have some very nice razors.
      The merkurs are sweet and that flair tip is in nice condition.
      Very envious here in Canada.

I was wondering about the Nivea aftershave and the Old Spice shave creams.
      I have never seen either of the products here in CA.

How would you rate them? Is the Nivea a menthol AS? How does the Old Spice compare to the American blend?
      Are they only sold in India ? Or are they available on this side of the pond.
      Truly interested in getting some of each.
    6. wyatt46
      wyatt46
      continued...
      Maybe we could work out a sort of Trade PIF .
      Maybe there is something you desire that is not available to you?
      Or something I have that you would like?

Changing the subject, tell me what you do as an Information Technologist?
      I am in college training as a Network engineer (retraining due to work injury)
      Thanks for the add Beyboo, drop me a message.

Wyatt
    7. blazkowicz
      blazkowicz
      Where can I buy Parker razors in Delhi? I have been looking around but haven't been able to find them yet.
    8. beyboo
      beyboo
      Unfortunately I do not use the Parker heads as they are mighty defective beyond repair and use. Also these heads from a Parker are not the same as the ones available from ebay. These are very cheap quality ones for the domestic india market unlike the 91#. Still interested ?
    9. ateace
      ateace
      Hi - I was reading your review of the currently made Gillette 3-piece razor.
      In the review, you mentioned that you discard the heads from the Parker razors that you buy.

By any chance, do you have any of these Parker heads laying around to spare? I'd be interested in getting one from you. I'd reimburse you for the cost. Let me know.

Thanks.
  • About

Information Technology

Signature

-Manish