007 - Smell like Bond, get the girl ...

Discussion in 'Scents' started by FortWayneShaver, Mar 11, 2013.

1. FortWayneShaver

FortWayneShaver There's a tear in my beer

Gents (and ladies, too!) -

Took a shopping trip to Kohl's yesterday with the wife and daughter, and while I was there I decided, on an impulse, to pick up some new cologne. Sitting out for sample was the new James Bond-themed cologne, appropriately dubbed "007." Well, I picked it up to give it the ol' sniff test, and, wow! What a great scent! I put it on this morning after my shower and shave - one spritz on each wrist and one on the neck - and when I walked out to the bedroom to get dressed I was greeted by one very intrigued wife! No no, keep it clean, my friends, nothing like that ... but she was very complimentary of the scent on me, and I think I have found a nice (and darker) complement to the usual Aqua di Gio that I wear. All in all, a winning new fragrance! Have a great day, all, and remember, you don't have to be a trained assassin in Her Majesty's Service to smell like one!

damarico73 and jeraldgordon like this.
  2. gunslinger1108

gunslinger1108 Active Member

I been wearing aqua di gio for a couple years, then I started wearing the Walmart knock off that my friend had gave me and said it was just as good, now I like it better. So humm I might seek out this 007 Cologne.

Tell me, do you shake it or stir it before putting it on? :D

3. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Thats the Vodka you shake before you splash...but I believe the real Bond would splash a 15 year old Solera

4. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

This is the first I've heard about James Bond edt, interesting.

5. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

Whats is the WalMart "Aqua di Gio" knock off called? Thanks ..:)

6. gunslinger1108

gunslinger1108 Active Member

7. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

8. ninjack

ninjack Well-Known Member

I have been wearing the James Bond 007 Ocean Royale cologne for about a year now. It is one of my favorite colognes. I usually put it on after I shave with Truefitt and Hill 1805 shave cream and aftershave balm, as it has a similar smell to me. Great stuff. I think they have at least 3 different scents. I have only tried the Ocean Royale, but love it.

9. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

I'm not asking for all the details only if she uttered. "Oh James"?

10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

So... what we're saying here is, "License to THRILL"?

11. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

Touche....

richgem likes this.
  12. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I thought it was, "Shoot to THRILL." No?

richgem likes this.