$10 Razor Sale -5 to choose from

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by BullGoose, Apr 16, 2009.

1. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

Here is a chance to try a bunch of razors for poco dinero. From left to right

1) E3 (1959) Fatboy: This Fatboy is shiny and has all of its plating but is mechanically compromised. Although the silo doors open and close fine there is an audible click when locking it down. Something may be slightly bent or it may be a spring. Someone who is handy may be able to fix it but that someone is not me.SOLD

2) Gillette New: I don;t know much about the New but here is what I do know. There is some plating or lacquer loss on the head and there are some hairline cracks in the handle. One of the teeth (a tooth) is slightly bent. The razor feels solid and I am confident that it will produce a good shave. SOLD

3) A German DE of unknown make. I picked this up from Erwin for $18 and still have not used it. So...it must go. Plating is all intact but looks like it is getting thin on top of the head (aren't we all).

4) Y1 (1953) Ball end Tech: plating is a little dull but no issues SOLD

5) K4 (1965) Travel Tech: Looks like it has hardly been used. I have a few of these and don't need a 3rd.

They will be cleaned and bathed in Mar-V-Cide prior to shipping. I would like $10.00 each for these razors shipped CONUS (add $3.00 for anywhere else). Paypal preferred.

Attached Files:

2. robxcarlson

robxcarlson New Member

Sweet deals!

3. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

I hope someone grabs that new and fatboy before my willpower collapses....

4. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

Travel Tech and German DE still available