100 or 200 Voskhod blades wanted

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by Ron Rothenberg, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Rothenberg

Ron Rothenberg New Member

did you buy more than you wanted? I'd like to buy another 200.

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

I bought a 1000 , that strangely enough felt like the right number. You might buy a case from the New York distributor of the blades and do a 4 or 5 person split , a case has 4000 blades. I think a case is 2oo.00. Jody said by the case the blades were 6 cents a blade .

3. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Yes but unfortunately the distributor won't sell just 1 case. They require a minimum of 5 cases.

Hanzo likes this.
  4. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

Jody, you know the distributor, do you think the'll sell retail to the public?

5. RABIDMONKEY

RABIDMONKEY Active Member

group buy on raspira lux ?

6. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

No, they won't. Unfortunately, during the recent group buy, some vendors were spreading around the different forums that anyone could call them up and buy a card of blades from them. This made the distributor very angry and almost killed our group buy. They only sell by the case with a minimum of 5 cases or 20,000 blades.

If there's enough interest but after losing all of those Voskhod blades destined for the Netherlands, if I do this, it'll only be open to CONUS/APO/FPO/MPO/Territory members. Would there be enough call for a group buy considering the limited membership who'd be allowed to buy?

awake2shave likes this.
  7. truegreen

truegreen New Member

Rapira group buy would be excellent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.