2 things...too short & too floppy.

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by IKE, Nov 23, 2007.

1. IKE

IKE New Member

After being corrected (thank you), on the quality of the Omega boars, and then surfing around I believe I'll try one.

By typing in "Omega shaving brush" I see Ebay has the Omegas starting around $14.00 and going up from there......I especially like the looks of the 4" + alum. or polished metal handled ones with the two tone colored bristles.

Anyone game for a even up two for two trade....two Omegas (described above) for my two brand new, still in the boxes and never been wet C & E Best Badger and Tweezerman badger ?

Thanks again for all the help gents.

Ike

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    You might find what you are asking for, but most people only buy one of any type of brush. The odds of anyone having 2 Omegas to trade is slim.

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Listen y'all I am bout to give advice (seriously don't laugh).

1. Buy a new one, their cheap enough.
    2. When you hit the post mark sell the C&E Best on the classified section, you will probably get 20 bucks for it. :cool:

4. IKE

IKE New Member

Good morning gents (and gals).

Well I've got a Omega two tone bristle, alum. handled, boar brush headed this way.

I just finished shaving a few minutes ago and used one of the C & E Best Badgers again, it builds up lather good and without much effort at all but still just feels floppy and too short and stubby handled in my big paws.....I'm 6ft. 5in. and weigh in at 275lbs.

I'm not wanting bristles so stiff that they feel like dragging a wire brush across my face, just firmer with less flop and fold over than the C & E BB.....are the badger bristles in the longer handled SR 3228 what I'm looking for ?

Ike