2 TOBS Sandalwood soap, with wooden bowl, for $21.05 delivered

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by 5Savages, Jan 14, 2012.

1. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

Part of this deal was posted to B&B, and then I added a code to make it an even better deal.

Buy two TOBS Sandalwood Soap in bowl at $12.48 each:
    http://www.soap.com/p/taylor-of-old...od-shaving-soap-in-a-wooden-bowl-35-oz-177273

Then add anything from their household category. This was the cheapest item I could find:
    http://www.soap.com/p/shout-stain-remover-wipes-travel-size-51053
    for just $1.35.

Now if this is your first order with these guys, there's free shipping with a $25 or more order.
    There's also a 20% coupon available if you buy anything from their household category. The coupon code is HHSAVINGS. The great thing is that the free shipping is figured in before the 20% off.

End result
    2 x TOBS Sandelwood Shaving Soap, in wooden bowls
    1 x Shout stain remover wipes
    for just $21.05

I've never used TOBS soaps before, but pretty soon I'll have two of sandalwoods.

2. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

That is a good deal :). I hope that some one snags this deal.

TOBS sandalwood soap is a great soap and I LOVE my puck :)

3. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool, I wonder if its the older formulation...

4. 5Savages

Would that be good, bad or indifferent?

5. Sodapopjones

Good haha

6. Shayne Redfearn

Shayne Redfearn Active Member

thats a pretty cool website :) thanks for sharing it

7. brunner

brunner New Member

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered one of the sandalwood and one lavender cream with the shout and free shipping! $23.06!
    I have never tried this before looking forward to it!

8. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Did they change the sandalwood... I thought they changed the lavender one... wasn't sure about the Sandalwood one.

Still a good deal for them shipped. Good stufg right there :)

9. Sodapopjones

I believe the Lavender was just old stock and was only in the bowls, Phil knows the story better than I do.

10. 5Savages

They are now out of stock.

I received my TOBS bowls today. Ironically, the item I ordered in order to get free shipping...it was shipped separately!

11. brunner

brunner New Member

I got mine today too! I got my little shout in a huge box and my TOBS cream and soap in a little one ha ha. I have never used Taylor before. Nice lather and great aroma, the lavender and the sandalwood. Thanks again, I am glad I saw this.

12. 5Savages

Any way to tell whether this is the old or new formulation by looking at the box? Perhaps by the list of ingredients?

13. Sodapopjones

edit*

Don't mind me, the Sandalwood was changed a while ago, you probably wouldn't get something with the old Lavender bowl ingredients anyway...
    Order away