30 DC First Annual Mayhem Awards

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by BaylorGator, May 2, 2017.

1. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Rick got it!

RyX, Drygulch, wchnu and 4 others like this.
  2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Woooo getum!!!!

3. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

So on to the best Evil Genius Move Award!

RyX, SharptoothC, Drygulch and 7 others like this.
  4. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

IMG_0516.GIF
    Congrats guys!

Norcalnewb, RyX, SharptoothC and 5 others like this.
  5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I checked ye olde mail box on the way to work!! Lookie here!! This is just awesome stuff. Everything smells great....the Super Max though.. .WOW!! Tomorrow is Williams Wednesday but after that it's on!! Thanks again!!!
    tmp_27098-20170606_230735-2066807473.jpg

clint64, Norcalnewb, RyX and 6 others like this.
  6. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

clint64, Norcalnewb, RyX and 5 others like this.
  7. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

:) I'm glad you like everything! Enjoy it neighbor!

clint64, Norcalnewb, RyX and 5 others like this.
  8. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I want to thank the academy and all the academy members for the honour of being nominated and selected for this prestigious award.

To those of you who are looking to implement my strategy I want to give some pointers. First, remember to lead off with a crazy request that your better half will say no to then follow it up with want you really want. One example was I said I was going to visit Pyongyang North Korea while my true objective was to go to Amsterdam. Naturally, my smart alec girlfriend rejected the idea and was relieved when I decided on Amsterdam instead.

Now some of you suggested that if you tried this you would end up in North Korea with the strategy backfiring. So here is the critical point, you lead off idea must be both credible and something your better half would rather not see. My threat to go to North Korea was credible since I do want to go and have been talking about it for a couple of years. While I agree with my girlfriend's premise that I would be arrested as a spy since I speak Korean I always told her they would not arrest me as a spy.

clint64, Norcalnewb, RyX and 9 others like this.
  9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

That I will!

10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

So THAT'S what happened to all the girl Smurfs.

clint64, Norcalnewb, RyX and 4 others like this.
  11. BaylorGator

clint64, Norcalnewb, RyX and 4 others like this.
  12. mrchick

You can send them to me. I'll make sure they get them

clint64, Norcalnewb, Drygulch and 3 others like this.
  13. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

clint64, Norcalnewb, Drygulch and 2 others like this.
  14. BaylorGator

The fact that I'm not hearing from two of the evil geniuses is making me nervous. However, we'll continue plodding along. A little housekeeping at this point:

1. If you won a Shavey and haven't given a speech for it, now would be the time.
    2. If you want to award any of our nominees who didn't win the category your own "dissenting opinion" prize, now would be the time.
    3. If you want to award any of the winners your own "affirming opinion" prize, now would be the time.
    4. If you have any other crap to give away to anyone for any reason, now would be the time.

clint64, Norcalnewb, Keithmax and 4 others like this.
  15. BaylorGator

Now the academy has two special awards to give for two Moderators who have supported both the Shaveys and my personal shaving journey, and both are deserving winners of the "Shavy Supporter Award" award:

Both @Bama Samurai and @RyX , have both worked "behind the scenes" to minimize problems and issues with the thread, advise me on the "ways of the forum", and make sure everything here stayed well within forum guidelines. Both of them have also provided significant encouragement to me and contributed to me dramatically improving my shave technique and sticking with DE shaving. (In fact, @RyX was the one who originally personally invited me to join the 30DC thread, and @Bama Samurai chimed in with encouragement and advice when I joined (which ironically was about the time I was considering if I really wanted to continue shaving this way). A big "Thank You" from the Academy to both of you! PM me your choice for a Shavey Award Prize.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    clint64, RyX, Keithmax and 5 others like this.
  16. BaylorGator

This could explain a lot...

clint64, Norcalnewb, RyX and 3 others like this.
  17. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I get my cut right?

Maybe there is a Evil Genius comvention somewhere we are not aware of.

18. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

7 05 17a-XL.jpg
    I don't have much to say about this picture except I like the location. My kids used to swim there when they where young and I would to sit on the stone embankment and drink beer and watch them.
    Make sure you post a video with your children with their ice cream. :)

There are so many great pictures on this site it's hard to pick. Maybe next year there can be different categories. Best landscape, best effect, you get my drift.

clint64, Norcalnewb, AGHisBBS and 6 others like this.
  19. mrchick

Sure, do you want to borrow my Finger Shaver 2.0 to make the cut? I know from experience that it cuts well

Norcalnewb, AGHisBBS, wchnu and 4 others like this.
  20. mrchick

This is still one of my favorite pics in any category Doug.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Norcalnewb, RyX, SharptoothC and 3 others like this.