40's Super Speed

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by jbcohen, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Bill? :confused:

There is no one involved in this thread named Bill. Will, yes, but Bill?? :confused:

2. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

I have a chinese knock off of the super speed with an extremly excentuated notched bar. Actualy extends above the doors of the razor. I don't use it for other reasons, but do you see any advantage to a TTO that has an extraordinarily large notched bar?

Sorry I meant Michael.

3. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

A notch is a notch..

4. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Thanks all. My purpose here was to first figure out where to find the notched bar on my razor and second how to use it.

5. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

JB, you really need to try harder.

You ask questions, get answers - and then ask the same questions again a week, or an HOUR, later. You ask questions which are answered on the link I posted earlier and then when I send you the link, you tell me you already know about it. If you KNOW about it, then READ the damned thing!

You call JoAnna Jo Anna repeatedly and when called on it, you don't even have the courtesy to apologize! And now, I'm BILL? At least you apologized for that one...though I really don't care what you call me. JoAnna does.

I apologize for the rant, boys and girls, but enough already, ya know?

6. Will

Will Nevermind

Michell Billie Fergussy, how dare you sir.

I demand satisfaction.

7. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

haha.. You used his full name. :D You showed him!

8. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Michell instead of Michael :p

9. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

:rofl

10. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Gotta love Will

11. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

In all honesty and seriousness, +1 to all this. Continued asking of the same questions is not only annoying but it fills up space that could be used for better topics. The forum does have a search option too for just such a reason, to look up info.

12. Mike54

Mike54 New Member

You might want to use it to re-identify some of the razors in your photo gallery. I think you've lost the plot on a couple of them. :think002

13. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

JBCohen,

I have been observing the development of this thread. Members of this forum have pointed out and brought to your attention issues that have merit. This is a situation that has occured in more than one occasion. I do not know if you do not read what is posted or why the same threads and questions are repeated frequently...even after members point this to you. Members offer their advise to you but it seems that you either do not care or fail to read the answers. I am asking you to stop this practice. Please read the thread posts before you post on it. Thank you.

Raf

14. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I am asking forum members to please refrain from posting on this thread until JB has had a chance to respond. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,

Raf

15. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Jb has chosen not to respond. Initially, I was going to close the thread, then I started to think about the great members of this website and the disservice closing this thread would do to new members and others wanting to share relevant information. Therefore, I will leave this thread open for discussion in the hopes we can move forward so we can share relevant information among the members. Carry on...

Sincerely,

Raf