4711 and the Addiction Stages

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by The Flying Frenchman, Jun 19, 2010.

1. So today at work I realized my addiction to shaving. As I was ringing up a customer at the grocery store they handed me a bunch or bannanas. For those of you that don't know, bannanas are the number one produce item sold, and from almost day one everybody knows that the PLU number to ring it up is 4011. So here I am mindlessly thinking of colognes and aftershaves and suddenly I have some mild Mexican peppers rung up: 4711.

So there it is XD. The habit interfering with daily life. so may have to start toning it down before it turns into something serious.

nah! It's too late anyway :D

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
  3. PanchoVilla

PanchoVilla New Member

Is that as bad as 'faceterbating' in public? :happy102

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    I last worked in a grocery store 15 years ago, and I too still remember that code... the only one I still remember.

5. Oh lol I was probably already faceturbating between customers thinking of the excellent shave I got from my straight that morning. I'm finally getting the chin area down :D. I don't know how I must look to the others. Randomly stopping while carrying a till to feel my face, or pause mid day to think of tomorrows shave XD. It's amazing to have this complete 180 from my fusion days where I would dread that one day a week that I would put it to my face.

Sparky:I think thats the one code that everybody will forever remember, its muscle memory from having to use it so much.