Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by PanChango, Nov 16, 2021.

1. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

After getting crushed at work the last few days being called everything from Hitler to a Communist with multiple 4 letter words involved, I was going to make a thread that just said be nice to the people answering the phone but lost my mojo.

However if you click here for the slide show, I will detail it all for you. :p

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Tomorrow will be a better day

3. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

All good.

macaronus and richgem like this.
  4. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

5. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

I hope tomorrow will be better. In the meantime, may all your callers be forced to shave with pond water, worn out Daisy razors, moldy Williams, and Clubman.
    1.jpg

macaronus, gorgo2, Tedolph and 3 others like this.
  6. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Man. I could use some lucky rocketship underpants....

Thanks. The cruddy thing is that it isn't even my responsibility to answer these grumps, but I refuse to let the staff take it on the chin when I can help.

I am perfectly happy in my server closet being the sys admin, but having Manager in my title.....

7. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Gee wiz what did Clubman do wrong......

They should shave with a urinal puck and cat pee AS ............. in other words Arko and Vegetal.

:happy097:

8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Vegetal is one Clubman I won't try(as is clearly indicated on my personal page under the mountain)

macaronus, wristwatchb and PanChango like this.
  9. Paul Turner

wristwatchb likes this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I'm the sole maintenance for a non-profit org having three plus large buildings ..... some days you can't make anyone happy including yourself.

:angelic013:

macaronus, wristwatchb and PanChango like this.
  11. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

12. Paul Turner

13. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Thanks. Yes. This is a small non-profit as well. I feel for you as that is a lot to maintain.

After being closed for 18 months, unfortunately the vast majority of our staff is now new. I am the IT manager and end up doing everything from shoveling snow, accepting deliveries, and whatever needs to be done regardless of my job description. One of the things I really like about working there is that if you need a hand with something, you never hear it's not my job and I am thankful for that.

wristwatchb, Enrico and Paul Turner like this.
  14. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lancre, wristwatchb and richgem like this.
  15. Paul Turner

Watch out @PanChango -this thread has legs to someday pass Shave Of The Day.

wristwatchb and PanChango like this.
  16. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

(8>{)>

wristwatchb and PanChango like this.
  17. gzp

gzp Well-Known Member

I don't think this belongs in "The Chatterbox" forum.

Maybe we need a "I Need To Punctuate Something" forum?

18. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

Ha! I have been busting my hump reforming the program I am in charge of for the past 16 months. Everybody has been telling me what a great job I have been doing. Yesterday, my immediate boss told me they found my replacement and he will start in the fall.

PanChango likes this.
  19. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

¿

PanChango likes this.
  20. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

(✿ ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

There are 14 punctuation marks that are used in the English language. They are: the period, question mark, exclamation point, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, brackets, braces, parentheses, apostrophe, quotation mark, and ellipsis.

https://www.uopeople.edu/blog/punctuation-marks/

macaronus likes this.