A chance to shave my leg

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by stonyloam, Apr 4, 2012.

1. stonyloam

stonyloam Well-Known Member

Since we don't have a "I'm a real man but I shave my legs because I swim and bike thread" I thought you ladies might be interested. So was working downstairs repairing a part for my John Deere corn planter (included that for manly content) and was heading upstairs and caught my manly boot toe on the first step, and took off a significant portion of shin flesh on step number two. Upstairs for a "why don't you be more careful?" from my wife and wound cleaning. Not too bad, lots of hair in the vicinity. Well a chance to shave around it, so what to use? Decided to give the 1912 gem a go. Whipped up a little lather on my silvertip and put the old gem to work. I will have to say it worked superbly. Zero pressure perfect shave. Now I know I was dealing with old growth here, and it might be different dealing with stubble but I would say that If you get a chance give a 1912 a try. Anyway that is my two cents worth om a subject that I know nothing about. Time for a manly cocktail, bourbon neat, yeah maybe a little ice.;)

2. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Is that an SE or a DE?

3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

SE

4. stonyloam

My little Gem.
    [​IMG]

GDCarrington likes this.
  5. BenjamanBarker

BenjamanBarker New Member

VERY nice!! I LOVE the look of that brush what is it??

6. stonyloam

Thank you! I turned a copy of a vintage strongset brush that my nephew gave me.

GDCarrington likes this.
  7. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

I have shaved Jeff's neck with this razor but have never used it on my legs.

8. stonyloam

I think this is an opportunity to do a little experimentation, Give it a try, new blade and NO pressure.