A Few More

Discussion in 'Razor Restoration' started by Joe C, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Joe C

Joe C New Member

Here are a few more handmades I've recently finished up. The first is kingwood, the second is cocobolo, and the last is New Zealand black maeri (sp?). All have CA finish (still working on my photography...any hints Lyrt? :D) with brass wedges. Scale designs on the first two were by the buyer. I feel like he picked designs that worked well with these razors.

Attached Files:

2. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Are you trying to Bankrupt me Joe? :rofl
    :drool :drool :drool :drool

someone stop this man pUUULEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Id go for the 1st one of the 3.

3. St. Croix

St. Croix New Member

All are stunning. #3 is exceptionally rugged, yet elegant. How much for the dartboard?

St. Croix

4. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Just absolutely downright dandy. Those put a smile on my face. You done did it, Joe. I'm happy that you are doing this well. I like your work much more that some of the other stuff available these days.

The top one is my favorite for overall form and style. I personally prefer a tighter lighter grain wood, but those scales still look really good to me.

Fantastic job, Joe.

5. Joe C

Joe C New Member

Hey, if I can get an attaboy from Bill, I'll consider it a good day. :D Now, I just gotta get with Lyrt for some photo tips.

6. Padron

Padron Active Member

Wow Joe,

They look Great!! :D I'm going to have to order a hybrid of the 2 with dark scales :D

7. garythepenman

garythepenman New Member

Holy crap, just stunning Mr C. :eek:

I hear there's an Italian guy trying to catch up to your standard ;)

Gary

8. mercV12

mercV12 Member

awesome work!