A lot of straights and other stuff

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Drygulch, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

Need to raise some funds for some personal expenses. Hard to let some of this go, but hopefully it will go to good homes. All prices include US shipping, and $5 towards international. Sizes were all measured using The Razor Guy’s Straight Razor Ruler. Feel free to shoot me reasonable offers, the worst I can say is no.

1) Mongoose B2 with Stainless handle and leather case- $ 100
    2) Hand turned brush and bowl, in Tulip Poplar. Brush has 22mm two band badger- $25
    3) NOS unopened 1910ish Dime Safety Razor with Lithographed tube. I bought two of these, here is the unopening thread for the other one. http://theshaveden.com/forums/threads/dime-saftey-razor.45621/#post-849940 $75
    4) Filarmonica Medallon Taurino 14 8/8 with box. Has small spot on spine, and bottom of box is blown out. Gold wash is good, centers cleanly in original scales. Shave Ready $375
    5) Case Red Imp 133 Hollow Ground. Just over 6/8 with original scales, bluing on tang, and red paint in lettering. Has box. I’ve never seen one in this size or as good of shape. Has intact spike tip. Closes slightly off center. Shave ready. $90- SOLD
    6) Wapiencia Straight razor. Polish made surgical prep razor with stainless scales. Original box, never honed. It was NOS until I wiped off the grease to shave with it. Factory edge was not comfortable, so it will need to be honed. $60
    7) Kinfolks The Ace 11/16 round tip. Needs a little clean up and a hone. $30
    8) Said Shaheen & Bros Warranted 128. Etching of American Line SS St. Louis ship. 11/16 square tip. Needs hone and some clean up. $45 SOLD
    9) Henry Sears & Son Queen 11/16 square tip with original horn scales and lead wedge. I have shaved with this, but it probably needs a touch up. I can do that if you like, but I am not a honemiester. $65 SOLD
    10) Jacob Ray 11/16 round tip. This one was re-honed by the maker, but I would say it would need some attention before using. Spine does not lay flat on hone. $25
    11) Dame, Stoddard & Kendal Boston Hub Trademark. 11/16 barber’s notch. Bengall scales, but not a Bengall. Has some tarnish and pitting on the back, needs to be honed. $30
    12) H. Boker & Co No. 387. 11/16 muted square tip. New Horn scales with aluminum wedge. Some tarnish around pivot. Closes slightly off center, so has to be guided closed. Shave ready. $70
    13) Union Cutlery Spike Razor (wedge) 11/16. Orginal scales faded to yellow. Closes cleanly on center. Shave Ready. $60
    14) Robenson SureEdge11/16 Muted spike tip. Tight pivot, closes cleanly on center. Original scales and paint. Shave Ready. $65 SOLD
    15) Geneva Cutlery Co 5/8 Muted Spike Tip with embossed scales. Shave Ready $65
    16) WR Case & Sons Bradford, PA. Celuiod covered tang, embossed owl celloid scales. Etched logo on blade. Needs some clean up, and scales are slightly warped. Closes cleanly on center. Shave ready. $70 SOLD
    17) Koraat 7/8 (sold as 7/8, I measure 15/16) Irish Tip with hammered spine and tang. Black horn scales and nickle spacer and pins. Part of R&P group buy, and marked on the back as R&P. Tight pivot, closes cleanly on center. Includes box. Shave ready. $250
    18) Parker 510 13/16 Made in Japan with Sweedish Steel. Scales are ivory colored, I think Micarta or G-10. Closes cleanly on center, muted spike tip, tight pivot. Shave ready. $70 SOLD
    Pic 1.JPG Pic 2.JPG Pic 3.JPG Pic 4.JPG Pic 5.JPG Pic 6.JPG Pic 7.JPG

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018