A Sad Floid Blue Story

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Johnny, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Thank you sir, but I will be just fine. I may have to venture out someday and try some of the Floid Suave or Vigoroso. Someday.

Hanzo likes this.
  2. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Sounds like your in the running for a locked cabinet or a footlocker with a nice padlock.

3. byrd

byrd Well-Known Member

Wow, I commend you for your patience and cool head. At least tell me she left you a little stash.

4. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Hmmm, once I get moved in mid next week, I'll take the time to finally order my Floid, there's only one vendor I know of that is currently allowing more than 1 bottle to be purchased per customer - I wouldn't mind adding a second to send off to you Johnny. I kind of want to try the amber as well but 800ml is a hell of a lot of aftershave so I may avoid that part LOL.

5. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Wow what a shocker. I guess some men going to be styling. Like you said Johnny she left you your brushes. Nothing else can be said.

6. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I still have 5 bottles and just ordered another one this morning.

I've been thinking about trying the Amber myself. If I like it, the size of the bottle is alright with me.

I've often thought about trying some of the Floid Suave or Vigoroso, but not sure what they are like.

7. Neolithium

Well then, gives me a reason to order a bottle of amber and I can send you out a sampler then! I've read good things about it, so I don't mind spending some money to try it out. Worse comes to worse there's a lot of people around who could benefit from it in the unlikely event that it doesn't suit me.

8. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Well, I put my remaining inventory on the very top shelf of my closet. Even I need a step stool to reach it. I put the step stool in the garage.;)

Hanzo and SharpSpine like this.
  9. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Too bad none of them will even realize what they have.

10. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

Where do you find the amber in 800 ml? I've searched and don't see it.

11. Neolithium

Oh I was talking about ordering 1 Blue and 1 Amber, they'd total 800ml :)

12. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

He is talking about 400 ml of blue and 400 ml of amber = 800 ml.

CyanideMetal likes this.
  13. CyanideMetal

Thanks, Johnny. Wheeew! I thought all this time I could have been buying it in industrial drums and missed it. :happy102:

BTW, I have new, unopened, still in the packaging bubble wrap bottles of Blue I'd be happy to send your way. It's no problem just let me know.

stingraysrock likes this.
  14. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Bummer, man! But great commendations about the way you handle it! :happy088:

15. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

<Googles Floid Blue prices>

Holy Smokes!

Were it me, I would not say anything to her about it other that to please ask next time before giving any shave stuff away.

But that is me....

16. GMofMiami

GMofMiami New Member

So sorry for your loss Johnny...I'm at a loss for words and certainly nothing that anyone of us can say to ease your pain...I would feel the same way if all of my P160 stash was donated or dumped. Be strong my brother!!

17. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

I'm still trying to pick my jaw up after reading you had 7 bottles stocked!

18. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Totes banging gesture of you mang!

I am waiting to hear back from these people to see if they will delete or refund the VAT on the order, but this seems like a great price, even with VAT and shipping.

http://www.dambiro.de/FLOID-BLUE-After-Shave-400ml-profigroesse_1

CyanideMetal likes this.
  19. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

If it were 7 bottles of the Italian...... yeah "Local man arrested for manslaughter, more at 8"!

20. CyanideMetal

Thanks, Jeff!

So, you haven't ordered yet and still waiting to hear back from them? If they would ease up on the VAT, that would make shipping free!