A semi comeback

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Dapper-in-a-can-man, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Aye folks. I haven't been here in quite a while. I've been fighting work and unhappiness with work. I have sunken into anxiety attacks and a deep depression and lack of self-worth. I'm low folks. I have a doc appointment tomorrow in which I hope to get my life back. I love you guys.

Dapper

2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Brent,
    I'm glad to see you are going to the doctors. I hope everything gets straighten out. Miss you man!

3. Bristle Me

Bristle Me Insufficient

You are certainly missed Dapper!

Hoping you are back on track very soon man! :)

4. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Dapper! Good to see you back! How is the little Dapper? Fight it through, this too shall pass.

5. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Good to see you back on the forum. I hope that you are able to reestablish yourself and have relief from the anxiety attacks.

6. Dapper-in-a-can-man

We'll find out tomorrow. Dark times right now, my friend. I don't even shave every other day right now -.-

7. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Brent, it is good to see you here again!
    Hang in there! As Jerald said, 'this too shall pass.' Life has so much to offer and focus on the blessings in your life: your wife, your child, good times; and don't succumb to things or situations that wish to tear you down.
    You mean so much an are loved by many, more than you realize. I pray for relief, for comfort and for your restoration.

Bristle Me, Tdmsu, BamaT and 3 others like this.
  8. txskimo

txskimo Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I've been there before so I can relate. Hopefully the doctor visit helps on your path back to happiness. Keep a positive mindset no matter what and everything will work itself out. Wish you the best.

GDCarrington likes this.
  9. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

good to see your avitar.
    Sorry your feeling poorly.
    hope you get to feeling better.
    d

Tdmsu and GDCarrington like this.
  10. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Great to see you!
    May the Lord bles you and keep. May He make His face to shine upon you.

Tdmsu, GDCarrington and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  11. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Welcome back buddy. Hope things get better real soon and hope to see you around :)

GDCarrington likes this.
  12. Dapper-in-a-can-man

[​IMG]
    There's Little Dapper. He's 13 months and walking now. He says ma ma and dada and random words like dog. He's a handful.

13. SDK

SDK it's his fault

I've been right where you are. Coincidentally, right when my oldest was about your sons age.

Figure out where you need to be, and start putting one foot in front of the other. If you do that, I promise you things will get better.

Good luck, and feel free to shoot me a PM of you need someone to talk to....

Tdmsu and GDCarrington like this.
  14. Dapper-in-a-can-man

GDCarrington likes this.
  15. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Thank you guys for your support. It's quite a lonely feeling. Even when you have hands in reach

wristwatchb and GDCarrington like this.
  16. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

We have asked this question many times ourselves! :D

I am sure he will be along shortly ... uh, em ... @richgem!

Dapper-in-a-can-man and richgem like this.
  17. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

you guys rang? Ooo dappers back! Clappity

so sorry to hear that things aren't going well Brent. But prayers that they improve quickly.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    Bristle Me, BamaT and GDCarrington like this.
  18. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Welcome back, Brent! My prayers for restoration and peace are with you. You are wise for seeking professional help. It worked for me.

Little Dapper sure is a handsome guy! Looks like he learned his table manners from @richgem :D

19. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Nah, cheerios are very easy for penguins to eat we just peck at them. No mess at all. :p

GDCarrington and wristwatchb like this.
  20. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

Welcome back @Dapper-in-a-can-man! We need your take on things around here. Glad to hear that you are taking care of yourself, Mrs. Dapper and the little dapper! Let us know what we can do!

Bristle Me and GDCarrington like this.