About to buy a Timeless (95 vs 68)

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by herbert7890, Nov 15, 2018.

1. herbert7890

herbert7890 Member

Some Advice Needed.

I'm about to order a Timeless this weekend (got tired of waiting for a Wolfman).

All my razors are ATT and I prefer the R1 range above all, especially Windsor R1 since it has no blade chatter and is much smoother than regular R1)

Having said that, should I order .68 or .95 Timeless? Sometimes H2 can leave my face too raw and I don't know if timeless 95 or 68 is compared to R or H Range within ATT.

Any Feedback is Appreciated.

2. luv2shave

luv2shave Active Member

My set of timeless based on reading many threads and user experiences - Timeless polished OC 0.68 and scalloped / straight bar - 0.95 gap. I don't regret the choices - however I find the OC 0.68 so amazing and smooth - I'll get the 0.95 OC base plate too in the future !

I have the ATT base plates too - R1 as well as H1 and I find the timeless razors much more smooth and forgiving. I also find that the polished timeless has zero drag on the face unlike the ATT.

Hope this helps .

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

3. herbert7890

herbert7890 Member

After seeing many posts online, thats actually my #1 go to combo at this point. (.68 OC with Scalloped Cap) Everyone loves it!

luv2shave likes this.
  4. hush

hush Well-Known Member

Really enjoy the .68 OC with scalloped cap as a regular in my rotation. I can use it as a daily driver. Still have a .68 scalloped baseplate that I don’t use, but haven’t been able to part with. Use the .95 OC for head shaves.

5. Timbo2

Timbo2 Member

I'm a timeless .68 solid bar. If you'd like a little more how bout the scalloped baseplate. It's in between a .68 and .95 apparently. The .95 was a bit harsh for me. Enjoy your order.

Bill