Adidas Dive

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by ordinaryshaver, Dec 8, 2018.

1. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Picked these up local today! It is cheap and decent, just the kind I like! KIMG0094.JPG

SHAVEWIZARD420, AGHisBBS and brit like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

my son used those for a while, nice stuff..

3. ordinaryshaver

I figure they are cheap enough that if it doesn't work, I'm out 20 bucks. Worst case scenario I have Christmas presents.

brit likes this.
  4. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

Ice dive is one of my favorites in the "fresh" "aquatic" field of scents.It is rather nice.The edt is kind of hard to find and when you can find it on Amazon it is usually 5 dollars or so more expensive than the other Adidas scents.I find the a/s at Rose's for 5 bucks and a few months back I found a variation of that gift set that had two of the bath gels for 8 bucks or so at Rose's (once again).

5. ordinaryshaver

Hey, that's a steal for them. Is this line of A/S and cologne the best, no
    I like these products, they are cheap enough for every day use, and don't break the bank.
    I have heard about the other varities and will try them eventually.

6. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I saw these sets on sale for around $10 around Thanksgiving time. Passed on them as i prefer bar soap over body wash, but for the price its a great deal. The aftershave is usually around $15 by itself depending on which store, same with the Cologne.

brit and ordinaryshaver like this.
  7. ordinaryshaver

I passed as well on the one that had the body wash, but on the next islenover they had the set without it. I knew I couldn't pass it up.